Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
" data-source="post: 31408675" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Yes sir! But I think I'm sold on Apple Watch Ultra. It's a beast! I have the S7 but I'm ready for a change. I want a bigger watch.

View attachment 2052832

I ordered the S8 Ultra. This will be a huge upgrade from my S4.

03136ca2f8608496dfda6ba69c324e27.png

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
No Problem! Since 2007? Dang, you are a true legend! Wow! So excited to have you here. Welcome aboard! This is going to be a fun ride.
Yes. I have stood in line for iPhones and then ordered them every year since the first one was released in 2007. Didnā€™t even have an iPod or know what iTunes was when a friend convinced me to buy the first iPhone. Love this thread and when we all get our phones I suffer withdrawals!!! Canā€™t wait to track the flights. The best part is just sharing the experience and excitement with everyone here!!!

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using the IUP since it started. Anyone else already on the program have to go through the approval process again and have a hard pull? I haven't had a hard pull in previous years but got hit with one this time.

Yup and didnā€™t get it this year. Called and they said nothing they can do. Annoyed AF.

Spizike

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2018
For those on IUP - help! Lol

I am still on 12PM and have like 2 payments left but I want to preorder and IUP my 14PM.

I want to keep paying on this phone or pay it off if needed, but whatā€™s the best way to go about it?

My thought was to pre order as IUP and as a trade in and upgrade for my 12PM.. and just keep it so they charge me out the rest of my 12PM loan. Would that work?

Apple didnā€™t have a confirming answer and Citizen One wouldnā€™t even get me to a customer service rep. Smh

Aerdon

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
For those on IUP - help! Lol

I am still on 12PM and have like 2 payments left but I want to preorder and IUP my 14PM.

I want to keep paying on this phone or pay it off if needed, but whatā€™s the best way to go about it?

My thought was to pre order as IUP and as a trade in and upgrade for my 12PM.. and just keep it so they charge me out the rest of my 12PM loan. Would that work?

Apple didnā€™t have a confirming answer and Citizen One wouldnā€™t even get me to a customer service rep. Smh
I've done this a couple times to sell my previous phone. In the past I've gone forward with the new phone through IUP stating I'd be trading in my current phone. Then you just don't send in the other phone and they eventually resume payments on your original loan or pay it off.

Reactions: Spizike
Yes. I have stood in line for iPhones and then ordered them every year since the first one was released in 2007. Didnā€™t even have an iPod or know what iTunes was when a friend convinced me to buy the first iPhone. Love this thread and when we all get our phones I suffer withdrawals!!! Canā€™t wait to track the flights. The best part is just sharing the experience and excitement with everyone here!!!
There's a reason why I said a "True Legend", that's awesome. Can't wait till we place our orders in. I agree with you 100%

Spizike

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2018
I've done this a couple times to sell my previous phone. In the past I've gone forward with the new phone through IUP stating I'd be trading in my current phone. Then you just don't send in the other phone and they eventually resume payments on your original loan or pay it off.
Thank you so much. That doesnā€™t affect your future eligibility for IUP or credit right?

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Same here - every single year since 2007 for me too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.