Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
" data-source="post: 31411499" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
So whatā€™s your game plan this year? How do you plan on ordering the new iPhone?

Probably go through T-Mobile. Going to try and order through apple on Friday with my carrier. Might just ā€œtrade inā€ my iPhone and get the discounts with the carrier and just pay off the remainder of the loan.

ApplePieAlaMode

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
San Diego, CA
Well hello again my favorite apple pies. I hope you all have a successful preorder day! My plan this year is to get the silver 14pro Max 128g. Pretty much the same model I have now which works great for me. Sticking with the IUP as I like the convenience of it and the fact that the price is the same. Not feeling the purple, so Iā€™m going back to the classic silver/white! Looks prettier in my bling cases too. šŸ˜˜

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
Well hello again my favorite apple pies. I hope you all have a successful preorder day! My plan this year is to get the silver 14pro Max 128g. Pretty much the same model I have now which works great for me. Sticking with the IUP as I like the convenience of it and the fact that the price is the same. Not feeling the purple, so Iā€™m going back to the classic silver/white! Looks prettier in my bling cases too. šŸ˜˜
Live a little. Go purple or gold. šŸ˜‚

@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— fully unleashed, living her best life! Resistance is futile!
You got that right. You only get to live once. Everyone should be upgrading and treating themselves with nice a Apple iPhone and Apple Watch. Just remember, we spend more with our iPhones than with anyone else.

Be blessed by an iPhone. šŸ‘‘

yountanerly

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
Anyone heard anything on Best Buys deals this year? I have been holding out on getting mine favorited on Apple cause last year BB deals were amazing.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Welcome! Glad you are here with us. Exciting times ahead. Woo hoo! Lots of folks here loving the silver/white iPhone.

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
I lived a little with the gold (3 years in a row), then the green (got sick of it after 2 months haha), then the light blue (loved it at first, but then realized it clashed with a lot of cases)ā€¦.Iā€™m ready to go back to simplicity! Haha

I have a sliver fetish also. Just worried about the stainless steel finish marring so easily. But alas, apparently it buffs out with a cape cod cloth.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I am doing the Apple Store for some strange reasons. First I donā€™t have a home to ship to at the moment. I am living in a hotel. And I need it close by because I just got out of the hospital, I was ran over by a car. Yeah that really happened to me. So itā€™s a strange situation. But even after going through all of that, I am not going to miss this new iPhone.

Oh no! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

ApplePieAlaMode

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
San Diego, CA
I have a sliver fetish also. Just worried about the stainless steel finish marring so easily. But alas, apparently it buffs out with a cape cod cloth.
Yes! I always teeter on the edge with the white/silver and end up caving for the cool color. Then when I see the silver in stores it looks SICK. Iā€™m gonna do it this year. I think itā€™s been 5 years since Iā€™ve had white. Canā€™t wait!

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
it for different uses for MagSafe stuff like battery banks
Got it. I never used MagSafe with my iPhone 11 Pro. Took a look and ordered the MagSafe Wallet, case, and battery pack! This is going to be great for my upcoming international trip thatā€™s the day after release

Reactions: Wolfs

Rick73tii

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2011
Boulder, CO

@TheYayAreaLiving​

Thank you for once again leading us through this glorious maze constructed by Apple to make the whole purchase experience something we look forward to every year so we will keep coming back every year and buy a new phone. Which I do.

14 Pro 512 both Space Black and Silver. Order teed your to go. Now just waiting for 6:00 am MDT (and, of course, obsessing over this thread).

(TheYayAreaLiving: the ā€œDemiā€ needs to be dropped)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.