Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Yeah, I do have time, but I saw a video by iJustine earlier and the Purple model didn't look very purple. I saw a definite darker theme with the Space Black one. It goes well with my black hat in my avi :)

Also, i'm going from a silver AW to a Midnight color, so I think sticking with Space Black is the right choice here.
That space black is really pretty. No wrong choices here.

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Hello everyone!! After today’s Keynote, I decided to upgrade from the 1TB 13 PM to 1TB 14 PM in Space Black. It looks very sleek. I was on the fence for awhile, but after today, the camera and island made my decision for me. Now for the actual pre-order and tracking to begin.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I don't remember which gang I was in last year! LOL
Were you in the gang with those of us who sat in ZZ the whole week, then frantically flew around the globe, running through airports to make connections to SDF and beyond?
He joined the lighter shade of dark and is often frequenting XDA forums Samsung sub forums. 🤣 or the Ozzy whirlpool forums.
Makes sense. I can't even imagine how grubby that pretty blue phone must be by now from his white gloveless hands!
Yeah ... I'm torn between black and purple. D:

That seems to be the dilemma this year

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
I’m on the verge of ordering black and purple, returning the one I like least. choosing now is giving me anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs

valleian

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Wow what a great Keynote! Was already planning on upgrading to the 14 Pro Max, but man do they know how to sell something to you… The Dynamic Island is awesome. I was a fan of the iHole look, as well as the single pill look, but the ingenuity of the Dynamic Island is so cool and useful. The Purple is as beautiful as I was hoping it would be.

So as of a few hours ago, I am officially enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program.

I will be going from a Blue iPhone 13 mini 128GB, to a Deep Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB!

Very excited to finally join the iUP after all these years. I used to use T-Mobile JUMP!, from the iPhone 6 until last year’s launch, after I grew dissatisfied with the pricing. Did  Card Monthly Installments for the iPhone 13 mini, and after they didn’t announce the “Hardware Subscription Program” that was rumored, decided it was time to hop on the iUP.

I am planning on doing In-Store Pickup at one of my local Apple Stores, as I have grown weary of the UPS/FedEx delivery window, so I will just go nice and early at 8am on the 16th to pick it up. I know this means I will not get to join in on the tracking madness that we all have a love-hate relationship with, but I am excited to follow along and hype the excitement over the next 9 days!

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
Wow what a great Keynote! Was already planning on upgrading to the 14 Pro Max, but man do they know how to sell something to you… The Dynamic Island is awesome. I was a fan of the iHole look, as well as the single pill look, but the ingenuity of the Dynamic Island is so cool and useful. The Purple is as beautiful as I was hoping it would be.

So as of a few hours ago, I am officially enrolled in the iPhone Upgrade Program.

I will be going from a Blue iPhone 13 mini 128GB, to a Deep Purple iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB!

Very excited to finally join the iUP after all these years. I used to use T-Mobile JUMP! From the iPhone 6 until last year’s launch, after I grew dissatisfied with the pricing. Did  Card Monthly Installments for the iPhone 13 mini, and after they didn’t announce the “Hardware Subscription Program” that was rumored, decided it was time to hop on the iUP.

I am planning on doing In-Store Pickup at one of my local Apple Stores, as I have grown weary of the UPS/FedEx delivery window, so I will just go nice and early at 8am on the 16th to pick it up. I know this means I will not get to join in on the tracking madness that we all have a love-hate relationship with, but I am excited to follow along and hype the excitement over the next 9 days!

Yeah as a freelance video guy and marketing coordinator by day, I am always blown away by Apple’s top notch marketing and the phenomenal cinematography in their ads and conferences.

I am also debating in store pick up or delivery for next Friday. I want to join in the fun here but my local Apple Store is great and I do have two friends that work there.

Reactions: 5105973
Yeah as a freelance video guy and marketing coordinator by day, I am always blown away by Apple’s top notch marketing and the phenomenal cinematography in their ads and conferences.

I am also debating in store pick up or delivery for next Friday. I want to join in the fun here but my local Apple Store is great and I do have two friends that work there.
Don’t do it. Ur going to miss out on the fun. Do home delivery or pick up at UPS hub. People were regretting it last year that they did store pick up. Only do that if you don’t have another option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.