Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
Ahh Iā€™m now having second thoughts on whether or not I want the gold or stick with the silver again. Hopefully I will be able to get in right at 7cst so whichever I chose will be available for launch day delivery.

@TheYayAreaLiving​

Thank you for once again leading us through this glorious maze constructed by Apple to make the whole purchase experience something we look forward to every year so we will keep coming back every year and buy a new phone. Which I do.

14 Pro 512 both Space Black and Silver. Order teed your to go. Now just waiting for 6:00 am MDT (and, of course, obsessing over this thread).

(TheYayAreaLiving: the ā€œDemiā€ needs to be dropped)
Welcome aboard! Thank you for being here. Glad, you are upgrading. Dang, ordering 2 iPhones back to back. Total beast mode. Keep us posted, on how it goes. Hope you get both of them on a launch day. The next upcoming days are not going to be easy but we got this. Letā€™s go!!! Lol, I changed my Title just for you! Thanks! I donā€™t know if itā€™s more exclusive or not šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: Wolfs

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
Anyone else having this issue?

Attachments

• 75B05487-0870-4CA8-9D90-5C7D5DA3F538.png
    75B05487-0870-4CA8-9D90-5C7D5DA3F538.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 62
I always had a soft spot for silver. But concerned about the SS frame marring and stuff. Then again, last iPhone that I had in black was the 4s. So perhaps itā€™s time now. Hahah
You are going back n forth too much. Letā€™s watch you order all the iPhone 14 Pro Max in all colors. Deal? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfs

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Yes! I always teeter on the edge with the white/silver and end up caving for the cool color. Then when I see the silver in stores it looks SICK. Iā€™m gonna do it this year. I think itā€™s been 5 years since Iā€™ve had white. Canā€™t wait!
I got the silver 13P. Its been fun for a year, kind of a palate cleanser or a reset. I'm going back to the annual color this year. The silver/white combo is so fresh and so clean looking. You'll love it.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Well, I guess Iā€™m doing it. I got my pre-pre-order in. I still have mixed feelings and feel a little guilty about being this frivolous with money. But, I figure, lifeā€™s short, and Iā€™ve never upgraded two years in a row before. If I end up thinking itā€™s not worth it, I can return it.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Well hello again my favorite apple pies. I hope you all have a successful preorder day! My plan this year is to get the silver 14pro Max 128g. Pretty much the same model I have now which works great for me. Sticking with the IUP as I like the convenience of it and the fact that the price is the same. Not feeling the purple, so Iā€™m going back to the classic silver/white! Looks prettier in my bling cases too. šŸ˜˜
Welcome back!!

Well, I guess Iā€™m doing it. I got my pre-pre-order in. I still have mixed feelings and feel a little guilty about being this frivolous with money. But, I figure, lifeā€™s short, and Iā€™ve never upgraded two years in a row before. If I end up thinking itā€™s not worth it, I can return it.
Woo hoo! Letā€™s goooooo. Love it. Trust me, there wonā€™t be any regrets. Money comes, money goes. Which iPhone are you getting???

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Life's too short! Go for it!

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
What an awesome post!! I was here during the iPhone 12 launch and I remember you tracking the flights and we were part of the #9:20 gang! It was fun tracking the entire trip. I skipped the 13, but Iā€™ll be here for the 14 launch (yay purple)! šŸ„³

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
That purple is already getting boring lol. Don't worry, you have time. It's a good toss-up for you.
Yeah, I do have time, but I saw a video by iJustine earlier and the Purple model didn't look very purple. I saw a definite darker theme with the Space Black one. It goes well with my black hat in my avi :)

Also, i'm going from a silver AW to a Midnight color, so I think sticking with Space Black is the right choice here.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Its one of the few things in life you use all day, every day!

Reactions: xxray
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.