Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
Just wondering, but is there an argument or a compelling reason to get the 14 Pro over the 14 Pro Max?

I live in Bakersfield, and it was 116 degrees here a few days ago, Iā€™m actually escaping the heat! Besides Iā€™m gonna be at pool parties most of the time šŸ˜‚
Ahhh! Oh yeah, Pool parties are lit over here, LOL. So much energy. It rained last night so the weather has cool down.

šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

FcEqJ61aQAETkWy

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
So, you are a pilot and I am a Therapist. We both have our doors closed when we are doing our craft šŸ˜Š
And me I am a geologist and paleontologist so I like my door open and preferably I am outdoors in nature collecting samples in beautiful places LOL. It was my hobby, college education and career for 34 years now operating in retirement mostly collecting fossil trilobites these days ;-)

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Order the phone Friday, wait and get it by next Friday.

seriously? A post about watching your iPhone travel. Place the order and wait for it. It will arrive the following Friday.
Ha! You must be new here. We've been doing this for YEARS....it's tradition. You absolutely won't be able to spoil our fun, so if this isn't for you, scroll on by.

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
And me I am a geologist and paleontologist so I like my door open and preferably I am outdoors in nature collecting samples in beautiful places LOL. It was my hobby, college education and career for 34 years now operating in retirement mostly collecting fossil trilobites these days ;-)
Yeah, somedays I wish I had gone for something more traditional, but then I would miss out on this.

view.jpg

So good with the bad. :)

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Ha! You must be new here. We've been doing this for YEARS....it's tradition. You absolutely won't be able to spoil our fun, so if this isn't for you, scroll on by.

It's also tradition for those to come along and call us ridiculous for doing it every year, lol! Some convert, some don't.

They should join in though. It's way too fun not to!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.