Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
b265f89ba32bc6fbca7dd3b9561918b6.jpg

Here is my View, hazy but nice.
Yes sir! Nice view! It rained in Las Vegas last night so the weather temperature dropped. It's back to monsoon season again. So-Cal is getting hit with crazy heat this year.

He should have done it with more conviction. By eliminating SIM card trays on all iPhone 14 devices. Not just the USA market. 💝
Tim Cook blessed us with "Dynamic Island" We leveled up, I think. All jokes aside, I agree with you. I will miss the classic sim tray.

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
Love this time of year, I look forward to this thread! Let the tracking begin!

iPhone 14 Pro 256gb in Space Black for me and 14 Pro 256gb in Deep Purple for my wife!

I usually always do the base storage but we had a baby this year and both of us only have about 18-20gb of free space left so its time to bump up!

Sorry I missed the party yesterday @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 I was stuck working. Hope to help with flight tracking questions and have some fun again this year!

Oh yeah, Space Black for me this year. Ordered the Hunter Green leather case already.
Welcome, it's great to see you. Thank you for being here. I was wondering where you went. We're going to need your help with the Aviation questions. I'm so happy you are ordering a new iPhone with us as well. Good wishes!

I've never gone with the darker colors before always opting for silver or gold, but man that purple might sway me this year. I have both set up for preorder now, going to try and decide tonight before I go to bed. I know if I order both I'll just keep both and swap between them like a loon.
I wonder if it's going to be a challenge ordering 2 iPhones at the same time.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020

iPhone 14 Pro 256gb in Space Black for me and 14 Pro 256gb in Deep Purple for my wife!

I usually always do the base storage but we had a baby this year and both of us only have about 18-20gb of free space left so its time to bump up!
Congrats on your new family member!

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
Welcome, it's great to see you. Thank you for being here. I was wondering where you went. We're going to need your help with the Aviation questions. I'm so happy you are ordering a new iPhone with us as well. Good wishes!
My schedule has been ridiculous this year so I don't have a lot of free time. Airline industry is an interesting place to be right now, and by that I mean, well, hectic. Anyways, I wouldn't miss this annual iPhone party for the world!

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
With inflation and everything is expensive. I feel guilty and terrible ordering 2 iPhones. I think I should only order one. The best way to go about it is to go with your 1st choice of color. That's going to help many people which colors to go with.
Do you put a case on your phone? If yes, color does not matter unless you get a clear case. If No, then its a problem😂

My schedule has been ridiculous this year so I don't have a lot of free time. Airline industry is an interesting place to be right now, and by that I mean, well, hectic. Anyways, I wouldn't miss this annual iPhone party for the world!
Yes sir! I actually got myself in the Department of Aviation. After applying 25+ times and 15 rejections later. 5 years later, I finally got in. I never gave up It's my dream job. I work for LAS Harry Reid International Airport now. I love it here! I even gave up my previous job with the Police department to get into Aviation.

Congratulation on a new member of the family. Ordering 2 iPhones? Nice! Happy and safe travels! Hope you get a launch date delivery

Reactions: iHeartsteve

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Yes sir! I actually got myself in the Department of Aviation. After applying 25+ times and 15 rejections later. 5 years later, I finally got in. I never gave up It's my dream job. I work for LAS Harry Reid International Airport now. I love it here! I even gave up my previous job with the Police department to get into Aviation.
You go @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 What a great story. This made my day.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
My best friend works in aviation in Atlanta. He’s been doing it for years and loves it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.