Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Anyone have experience preordering on T-Mobile? Does the app/site work well? Does it sell out quickly? Does it usually deliver on time?

Or should I just stick with the Apple app?

Last edited:
Reactions: svish

King Shady

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2010
San Jose, CA
Any videos of the Silver hands-on? I pre-approved for the new black, and pretty sure I'll stick with it... but I've heard the Silver is actually more white this time around on the back

Reactions: julit0

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
For the past two years, I have been getting the leather cases directly from apple. This time I am thinking of getting a clear case to show the purple color and I am not a fan of the clear case from apple. I hate that magnet logo in the back. Any recommendations where to order that does not yellow?
All the MagSafe cases regardless of brand will have the circle on the back, I think. If you don't use any MagSafe accessories, it won't matter.

However, ALL clear cases will eventually yellow, no matter what their marketing says. I've tried every single one over the years, and they all yellow over time.

Well this is new….
Current situation!

C9E13C1A-EA0F-4C77-A310-266F725B2F39.jpeg

All the MagSafe cases regardless of brand will have the circle on the back, I think. If you don't use any MagSafe accessories, it won't matter.

However, ALL clear cases will eventually yellow, no matter what their marketing says. I've tried every single one over the years, and they all yellow over time.
I agree with that. All clear cases do tend to turn yellow. They don't stay clear sadly.

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Thought I didn't want purple and had myself all set up for the Space "Black" Pro Max. Saw the videos of the purple one...and Space "Black"...deleted my pre-order and changed to purple, lol. 🙃😎

This is exactly how my pre-ordering went last year. Didn't think I wanted Sierra Blue and loved it. Still do.

I hope they make the black iPhone in Jet Black again...that would REALLY sell me on the black iPhone. Sure, they call this one Space Black but it's really a darker gray.

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
Thought I didn't want purple and had myself all set up for the Space "Black" Pro Max. Saw the videos of the purple one...and Space "Black"...deleted my pre-order and changed to purple, lol. 🙃😎

This is exactly how my pre-ordering went last year. Didn't think I wanted Sierra Blue and loved it. Still do.

I hope they make the black iPhone in Jet Black again...that would REALLY sell me on the black iPhone. Sure, they call this one Space Black but it's really a darker gray.

Last night I went back and forth between Black and Purple and thought I finally settled on Black. And then today, went back to Purple. It’ll probably be a 7:59a Friday decision :p

No don’t have funds for it. iPhone is cheaper since i pay over time. A lot of the features were not worth double the price for me to abandon my watch 7 for now would need to save for the ultra on my pension salary ;-)
I don't have any funds either but that didn't stop me. It's iPhone forever! I have a feeling you are going to like the Apple Watch Ultra.

Last night I went back and forth between Black and Purple and thought I finally settled on Black. And then today, went back to Purple. It’ll probably be a 7:59a Friday decision :p
Oh man... so many of us are in the same situation as you. Why can't we decide so easily this year?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.