Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
All the MagSafe cases regardless of brand will have the circle on the back, I think. If you don't use any MagSafe accessories, it won't matter.

However, ALL clear cases will eventually yellow, no matter what their marketing says. I've tried every single one over the years, and they all yellow over time.
I agree with that. All clear cases do tend to turn yellow. They don't stay clear sadly.
bummer. šŸ˜«

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
How do I revert a pre-approval? Is that possible? or will I just make the modification tomorrow AM? I think I'm changing from Black to Silver lmao.
There is an option at the bottom page of Pre-Approval info to Cancel and start over

Attachments

• 28876963-168B-4548-BA3F-0E4BEECBDDE8.jpeg
    28876963-168B-4548-BA3F-0E4BEECBDDE8.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 61

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2020
This is white! Why does Apple keep calling it silver. Silver to me is iPhone 1 or 6.
Just had a really random thought:

Maybe Jony Ive took 'white' with him.

Think the white iPhone cases left about the time he did. White phones became 'starlight'. Any bezel anywhere stopped being white.

To sum up: Maybe Jony got 'white' in the split, and that's why the 14P/PM are called 'silver.'

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
I hope my debit card doesnā€™t fraud decline in the morningā€¦.$2600 is an unusual purchase, online.

I hope my debit card doesnā€™t fraud decline in the morningā€¦.$2600 is an unusual purchase, online.
If you are planning on returning one why would you buy it using a Debit card? Use a Credit card so you are not low on cash? Thoughts???

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Yikes I lost track here. Iā€™ve been glued to news about Queen Elizabeth. Iā€™m American but sheā€™s always just been there, even to some of us, not our monarch, but an icon who meant different things to different people. Iā€™m old enough that the news means something to me in an unexpected way. It felt really strange when I heard the announcement she died. Even weirder to hear ā€œKing Charles.ā€ I guess I felt the weight of a historical moment there.

I canā€™t imagine how British people feel, even the ones who want a republic. Itā€™s quite the end of an era.

Not to be disrespectful, but I am going to think ā€œroyal purpleā€ now when I order my iPhone.

Itā€™s been quite a day. I got up at 4 to make sure I got my kid to the doctor on time, then to school. Iā€™m going to go tend to my mom now and then Iā€™m going to try to drag my exhausted self to a school function. I hope thereā€™s enough fuel in the tank tomorrow morning for me to press all the right prompts. šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m gonna try and catch back up when I can. You good folks have fun making up your minds last minute!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.