Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
So I cancelled my Oct 10th delivery order for the 1000 TMO Promo so I could pickup in store, and now my service plan is not eligible for the $1000 discount unless I Upgrade it at a cost of $35 extra a month. If I don’t I only get 720 credit.

Awesome. I keep getting screwed.
Waiting until October 10th isn't getting screwed. 1st world problems lol. I would have waited in that case.

Reactions: kupkakez

mahera

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2021
A04E75F0-2CA6-4584-BB05-3AC7C3C56F47.jpeg

Picked up at 8 am from UPS CC

Foobus

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2006
It's not working for me either. It said "Your Follow My Delivery live map is no longer available." I think we broke it. 🤣
Must be varied local / regional, as I'm watching my truck move along and make stops on "Follow My Delivery" on the UPS app this morning.

Reactions: SoxX

Sleix

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2003
Sacramento, CA
Yup, as I figured UPS would do, they're going to torture me by giving me a later than usual delivery time. 11:30a-3:30p delivery time depending on traffic. Sometimes living in the wrong part of town for UPS has its disadvantages...

• Sad
Reactions: SoxX and Wolfs

chips99

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
My Best Buy preorder for delivery today is now delayed for almost 2 weeks. I was able to secure a phone at a local Apple Store for pickup tomorrow afternoon. When I made the pickup appointment it reminded me to have a backup of my current phone before I go. Do I have to set the new phone up at the store tomorrow? I don't really have time in my schedule to do that.

Also, since I have a scheduled pickup time tomorrow does that mean the phone is there now and if I'm willing to wait in the walk in line today could I just get it today? My schedule is slightly better today to pickup and setup.
You shouldn't have to set it up there. If you need help the Genius will provide it but otherwise, I've never known it to be a requirement that you set the phone up in-store. The only plus side would be if there would be any issues with set-up they could fix it right there for you.

jamie j.

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2014
So, my iPhone 14 Pro Max (Space Black) is out for delivery. Unfortunately, my UPS tends to run a little later in the day for my area. I'm kinda in the boonies.

Not only excited for this, BUT... today is the release date for Pink Floyd's remix of Animals. Favorite band, favorite record. They released "Dogs" from it and it sounds so much better than the original. This thing was supposed to come out May and then at the end of may they announced September. I bought the vinyl and the blu ray that has the high quality audio as well as 5.1 mixes. Amazon will be brining me this. They are usually late afternoon as well but will occasionally hit me early.

So, basically today is gonna drag for me and I'm going to run to the door every time a truck drives by... :p

JeffSquad

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2020
Scottsdale, Arizona
Mine has been processing/preparing for delivery for 2 hours and all morning it said the delivery window was from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm but now it just changed to delivery rescheduled, by 7 pm tonight. Hmmm…

Vamsia

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Anyone in Parsippany / Morristown / Morris Plains New Jersey area ? - expecting iPhone 14 with UPS delivery today ?

GizmoDVD

macrumors 68030
Oct 11, 2008
SoCal
Waiting until October 10th isn't getting screwed. 1st world problems lol. I would have waited in that case.
I didn’t know that my promo would stop working if I did in store pickup. All TMO customers for screwed last week when Apple/TMO couldn’t process an order for an hour.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Weird update. I got “The package is being held for pickup as receiver requested” a couple hours ago, but now I got “Out for Delivery” and then another update “Delivered” and delivery location as “Dock” and “Received by” someone with a first name that is NOT mine.

I hope this is just the item being held for pickup, not some UPS worker stealing my phone.
Ok I went to the facility to check it out bc I could not stay at work all day thinking it might have been stolen. Good news: it was there and NOT stolen. I could cry tears of joy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.