Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Curious usually now (have been out for delivery for over half hour) I get email or notification to ”follow my delivery” which my driver is not a real fan of LOL. Have not seen that wonder if they changed it? Or I need to find it myself or it will show soon. Its fun to follow and see where he goes today.

Reactions: SpecB and Wolfs

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Curious usually now (have been out for delivery for over half hour) I get email or notification to ”follow my delivery” which my driver is not a real fan of LOL. Have not seen that wonder if they changed it? Or I need to find it myself or it will show soon. Its fun to follow and see where he goes today.
At least for me, its generally available when it gets closer to your delivery window.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Happy iPhone Day Everyone! 🥳🎉🪩🕺🏼💃🏽

On the truck, Out for Delivery!

I’ll check back in this afternoon. Sending good vibes for smooth and easy deliveries and beautiful devices! 💖✨

9C432AA6-1AED-4D26-8FD7-560B4914BA8B.jpeg

dellandc

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
URGENT QUESTION: In line for Apple Store, wanna pick up phone that’s still in stock, is it possible to cancel AT&T order in line then order new phone? Or is there a waiting period? (Haven’t been charged yet)

Reactions: iHeartsteve

Chacocliff

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2014
My local customer service center is only open from 4:30 to 6:30 PM, but I had a buddy who would let me pick it up early around nine in the morning. He got told this morning by his boss that they can’t do that anymore, and so now I’m stuck waiting all day again until 4:30.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Just missing a step to update the new iPhone to the latest 16.0.1 via iTunes/Finder to fix activation issues so you should that before setting it up. After syncing with iCloud, you’ll still need to double check if Settings configurations (also email) are synced and migrate any Authenticator apps from old to new device.
So, connect via wired to my Mac and update to 16.0.1 before setting it up? I didn’t know it could be updated without it being set up first! I’m fairly savvy with tech, but I learned something new today, haha.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
At least for me, its generally available when it gets closer to your delivery window.
Yeah since they have a much later than usual estimated window of 4:15 to 6:15 PM I suppose that might be case most years I am in the 10 AM to 4 PM range or somewhere in that for my estimated 2 hour window

Reactions: Wolfs

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
It’s so pretty! Congratulations!!! 🎈🍾🎉🎊 another amazing year for you. I’m so glad you finally got your iPhone 14 Pro Max. You were debating to get it or not but nothing comes between the iPhone. Please be here for the iPhone 15 pre-order. You are one of the OG ones. Can’t wait till you start posting pictures with your new iPhone. Good luck!!!
Thank you so much @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗
you are such a wonderful person. thank you for everything!! I enjoy(ed) being here with everybody! I’ll stick around for sure.

I hope iPhone 15 will have USB-C, that will make me upgrade next year.

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
URGENT QUESTION: In line for Apple Store, wanna pick up phone that’s still in stock, is it possible to cancel AT&T order in line then order new phone? Or is there a waiting period? (Haven’t been charged yet)
When you cancel order with AT&T through an upgrade program there is a waiting period they have to refresh the system takes couple days

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.