Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
1663339629680.png

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Phone and Hermes watch band are preparing for deliveryā€¦

Hermes Series 8 didnā€™t land at Ontario, CA airport until 7am. So hopefully that will get transferred today to my local station for delivery. I mean they had the watch all week in IN, they couldnā€™t have shipped it a day before and just held it til today??!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

erickjovan

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2014
Fort Worth, TX
Should I be concerned that my package that was held for pickup says itā€™s been delivered and received by someone that is not me? Or is this just how UPS says that itā€™s available for pickup? Previously it just said it was being held for pickup but delivery time/date was unavailable.
Maybe someone in there got it and it is ready for you, I hope!

Reactions: xxray and Wolfs

DarkCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2013
Following the live tracking now and my UPS driver has been sitting in the same spot for 20 minutes. Either live tracking is broke, or they decided an early morning lunch was the best course of action šŸ¤£

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I finally have a delivery window, now itā€™s time to play a dangerous gameā€¦ how far into the delivery window will I wait before I decide to put pants on?
OMG, same conundrum here! Figured I should probably do it soon, before the truck starts rumbling through the neighborhood šŸ¤£
Is that your polite way of leaving ? Arenā€™t you going to wait for my white glove unboxing videos ?šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I wouldn't miss it! Will you be wearing this?
816804010264.main.jpg

Thank you so much @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—
you are such a wonderful person. thank you for everything!! I enjoy(ed) being here with everybody! Iā€™ll stick around for sure.

I hope iPhone 15 will have USB-C, that will make me upgrade next year.
Thank you!! You are a wonderful person too.

For iPhone 15, Expect a USB-C, Periscope camera and perhaps jet black color iPhone šŸ¤« (in progress). Cheers! šŸ„‚ and congratulations, again!!

Last edited:

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Once your package is out for delivery, goto track all shipments > to me > "Follow on a live map" which is next to view details.
Thanks for reply. Follow on a live map isnā€™t showing. Someone said it only appear when the delivery truck is 15 stops close. I guess itā€™s not close yet???
6B44C67A-A5E9-44D2-971C-28CB5CFBB7DC.jpeg

Reactions: Brad7 and Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.