Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
To close the loop, first thanks to everyone here who has been on this incredible week-long journey from China to our waiting hands! I couldn't have survived the stress without you. And secondly, it's a boy! #itsalwaysaboy Happy iPhone Day everyone! See ya again soon!
Congratulations!!! That purple hits differently with a different shade of lighting. Stick around for my unboxing, please. It’s not a good bye yet. Hope you enjoy your iPhone. Take lots of great photos.

Well wishes to you!!! Go beyond, Go iPhone!

redRAYZA

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Delivered 🤩

4F5C4738-A0BA-4627-93D7-E25642F297A6.jpeg

bc 08

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2020
In the past the trade in kits came separately. I do not THINK we will receive the kits with the phones as they came from China. I'm pretty sure the kits will be here next week in plenty of time to send the trades back.

My trade-in kit shipped today (shows as CTDI KBB JEFFERSONVILLE), it's due for delivery Tuesday.

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
OMG! I’m so sorry. Whattttt! Is there any way you can contact UPS and see if they can do anything about delivering it today? I would call UPS and see what other options are available.
Oh I did. They were of zero help!! No other options unless I want to drive to Ontario and pick it up which is 60 miles away and I have to wait today for the other Hermes band and iphone. The agent said unfortunately there was a mechanical delay with the plane that delayed its arrival, blah blah blah. Said just keep checking the tracking. If it shows up at my local hub I’ll go get it. So annoyed because it’s still early enough for them to deliver it.

I know everyone slams Aftership but I got a notification from them it was delayed before UPS. LOL.

iamcaseyf

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2015
UPS My choice showed the truck in the neighborhood across the street.... Now its going way down the street in the opposite direction :(
normal - they have to follow a strict route based on package service level. They have preset stops that they cannot deviate from. It makes no sense when I see the package car pass my house twice and then deliver

Jez1122

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2019
I will say that I did the same exact thing this morning when I cancelled my AT&T order with carrier financing right before I made my Apple Store reservation for pickup tomorrow. I already had my cancellation confirmation from AT&T and the new AT&T installment agreement email from Apple right after.
wow... I ordered from Apple (and tied it to my AT&T account) but when I went to AT&T this morning there was a guy in the store next to me who ordered directly from AT&T with an Oct. delivery date and I heard them tell him he was not allowed to cancel his order and then pick one up in the store today. He said it was a new policy because it caused a backlog of orders and he walked out. I would have been allowed to do it since I ordered from Apple but they said there could be a waiting time before it detached from my AT&T account and I didn't want to risk it. I guess it worked for you because you canceled directly with AT&T (where I would be canceling with Apple) and then ordered from Apple.

Oh I did. They were of zero help!! No other options unless I want to drive to Ontario and pick it up which is 60 miles away and I have to wait today for the other Hermes band and iphone. The agent said unfortunately there was a mechanical delay with the plane that delayed its arrival, blah blah blah. Said just keep checking the tracking. If it shows up at my local hub I’ll go get it. So annoyed because it’s still early enough for them to deliver it.

I know everyone slams Aftership but I got a notification from them it was delayed before UPS. LOL.
That’s wild. I’m sorry that happened to you but if you can pick it up from Ontario 60 miles away then go for it. It’s worth the drive. But time is money and it is very valuable. So, I understand. Keep us posted on what you plan on doing.

This party won’t stop until you post pictures of your iPhone. We will all wait for you. We will wait with you. Good luck!!!

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
They won't attempt to delivery tomorrow? Or is this type of packages M-F delivery only?
I am not sure if they will attempt tomorrow. Didn’t ask that 🤦🏻‍♀️. It was sent via UPS next day air saver. I guess I could call back and ask about Saturday delivery. I knew in my guy when it left IL so late last night it was going to be drama.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.