Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
I said it the other day, but I have to say it again. This year has been extra special for me. I was cursed with autoimmune diseases at 1.5 years old, and have been in some of the worst depression in my life since before last Christmas. After 45 years it gets exhausting, but anyways. The last week has actually been pretty therapeutic, and I have gotten tinges of those feelings of excitement throughout the week. Thanks to a bunch of y’all for that, we got some funny peeps in this joint.

Now where’s my damn phone?!?!?

Hang in there, brother. One day at a time. Nice and easy. You got this.
What device did you preorder?

Jamo12

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
Ohio
FAFFA6A4-DC2C-421A-96E8-46A2CE371C0D.jpeg
2358EB64-1BA7-4960-B20A-A04E1150B7D1.jpeg
My driver came an hour earlier than my early estimate! Got ‘em!!!!!!!

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
So tell us about this gig!

I just heard the UPS truck down the road. Good thing I am wearing pants :cool:
Ha. I'm a drummer. My band has a gig at this cool neighbor music venue in Denver that is set to close for good at the end of the month. The end of an era. Honored to be helping them move on to the next adventures.

Speaking of... In honor of @Wolfs I shall now be receiving delivery sans pants!
All apologies to the delivery driver. 😂

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I said it the other day, but I have to say it again. This year has been extra special for me. I was cursed with autoimmune diseases at 1.5 years old, and have been in some of the worst depression in my life since before last Christmas. After 45 years it gets exhausting, but anyways. The last week has actually been pretty therapeutic, and I have gotten tinges of those feelings of excitement throughout the week. Thanks to a bunch of y’all for that, we got some funny peeps in this joint.

Now where’s my damn phone?!?!?
Awww, stay strong @emperormacnut and take care of you! 💜

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Still can’t track my packages on the live map. i hope my packages get delivered in the next 2 hours since one packages say 12:45pm and the other package at 1:30pm but if they are the same truck then those Tims do not matter

izzle22

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO
After finally seeing some real life photos and as amazing the deep purple looks I'm glad I went with the space black. I was torn between the 2 and was afraid the purple would end up looking better than the black to me. They both look great! I would have been happy either way.

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Those of you with the white phones, if the stainless steel bands start getting micro scratches - like the previous phones from the iPhone X-13 - I recommend buying this and buffing them out using a microfiber cloth. Worked for me when I had the white iPhone X. But this is why I steer clear of the white phones. Gets annoying. It is a beautiful color, tho.

1663344024491.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.