Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
I said it the other day, but I have to say it again. This year has been extra special for me. I was cursed with autoimmune diseases at 1.5 years old, and have been in some of the worst depression in my life since before last Christmas. After 45 years it gets exhausting, but anyways. The last week has actually been pretty therapeutic, and I have gotten tinges of those feelings of excitement throughout the week. Thanks to a bunch of y’all for that, we got some funny peeps in this joint.

Now where’s my damn phone?!?!?

Youngsmoooveee

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2021
I worded the post poorly. Bought the iPhone online this morning with a pickup tomorrow. Got an email saying my pickup was ready and called the main Apple Store number who told me it was ok to pick up my iPhone today. Got here and they said nope but if you want, wait a few hours.
Okay that makes more sense. I was going to say they lied to you. But glad you were able to secure your phone 😀😀

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2022
So this is how today is going to go…
1663343264637.jpeg

Easy fix for that. I ordered one to pick up today just in case I have further issues with UPS today. I will be getting my 14PM today.

Bwahahahahaha!

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Damn I thought we’d get to 1,000 pages by now here. Keep posting those phones when y’all get ‘em! Bout to unbox mine soon

What Happened Today?

Day 6 is over… Ahhh, it’s getting closer and closer to an end. What an incredible day today. Today was a very special day for all of us. I can happily report that everyone that was stuck in Louisville, Kentucky was able to get out just fine. I was very happy that everyone managed to report their “Import Scans” from Louisville, Kentucky successfully. I read all of them and said goodbyes, send all of you all good wishes. Your iPhone is almost home!

So, I’m not good at math. But, Let’s talk about numbers. I will try to break it down and keep it short and simple. As of today, there are over 621,000 views, 806+ pages, and a whopping 20,000+ posts. I also wanted to let you know that today we broke records and hit a remarkable milestone. Creating this thread was not an easy task. Within just a week all of us came together and supported each other. I have a feeling, that this thread is probably the fastest thread that ever grew In such a shorter amount of time. So, thank you! It is an honor to have you all here.

iPhone Launch day! Sept 16th, 2022, Friday is going to be a very magical day. I hope you are ready for the new iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max! Go Beyond, Go iPhone! Bring it home!!!

View attachment 2065870

Happy iPhone Day!
Hello all,

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here. This is probably one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. Today is a very special day. Friday, September 16, 2022, is the official iPhone launch day.

First and foremost, I would like to heart-fully thank all of you for being here. It is truly an honor and a privilege. Thank you so much for contributing and making meaningful posts here. Believe it or not, I read every single post on this thread. Yes, every single one of them one by one. Even during working nights, I stayed up late at night to make sure that I cover everything on this thread.

Secondly, This year will be known as a historic year. We made history. Within a short amount of time, we all came together as a family. We shared the same level of excitement, joy, desperation, the feelings, joking and laughing with each other. Now, the iPhone Launch day is here we can celebrate and cherish each other. Today, I want everyone to post pictures of their brand-new iPhones. Today will be a very busy day as we will be receiving our new iPhone. So, please stick around and support and celebrate each other.

I wanted to give a major shout-out/hats off to @Brad7. @Brad7 - Thank you so much for everything. You went above and beyond helping people out. From being able to constantly answer the same questions over and over, changing your signature lines, dealing with the Aftership app and so much more. You managed to shine thorough. I have so much respect for you! Kudos!!! Excellent job! You are Amazing! ✨

@Wolfs - Thank you so much for everything. Thank you for being here and supporting us. Anytime I read your posts it always leads toward helping others. So, thank you! I appreciate all your help and terrific effort.

Most importantly, Thank you all for helping each other. It’s pretty amazing how all of you were able to help each other out in one way or the other. All of you shine in a very different way. So, thank you for being supportive. All of you are amazing and I have so much respect for all of you. I have a whole list of people that I can give shout-outs to. But If I do that, I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the sleep for months.

Lastly, I wanted to thank every single one of you for supporting me. It truly means the world to me. I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for making posts about me, LOL. It lifted my spirit and truly touched my heart. I, thank you for that. Without your help and effort. This thread would not even exist. I also want to clarify that this is not my thread. This is OUR thread. So, thank you for taking good care of it. You all are amazing!

After today, I seriously need to catch up with my sleep. The last time I slept properly was before the iPhone 14 pre-ordered opened up. Many of you told me to go to sleep. So, I will be sleeping like a baby tonight (After I get my iPhone) My back is hurting very badly due to sleep deprivation. It also hurts to keep my eyes open. Because I've been starring on the screen for too long. I'm due for a relaxing vacation. But rest assured, It was worth it. It was worth not sleeping for a whole week. It was "No Sleep Week till iPhone Gets Here" I had to honor that. Nothing in life comes easy.

Please stick around and come back frequently to watch other people unbox their brand-new iPhones. Let's celebrate each other until we meet again next year.

I will be unboxing my 2 brand-new iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB. Photos will be up before noon PDT. Please stop by!

Thank you and best wishes to all of you and see you all next year!!!
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗

View attachment 2065990
This thread will be re-posted a total of 3 times today
2/3

So this is how today is going to go…
View attachment 2067040
Easy fix for that. I ordered one to pick up today just in case I have further issues with UPS today. I will be getting my 14PM today.

Bwahahahahaha!
Yes sir! You are getting your new iPhone!!! Today is a magical day.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
My iPhone still says preparing for delivery and still processing at 9:40 am I’m getting worried it might have missed a truck
These update systems are not real-time perfect. I'm sure you're will show up at some point today/early eve. It is very rare that Apple's stated 9/16 delivery is anything other than 9/16 (as someone posted earlier, plane mechanical issues are likely the main thing that would see a missed delivery date).

As I was drafting this response, my status switched from Processing at UPS Facility to Out for Delivery Today. 😉

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I have a gig this eve and have to be at the venue for set up and sound check at 5 pm.
Reeeeally hoping my 14 Pro gets here no later than ~4:15. That will ensure safe delivery. I'll have to get to the activation tomorrow morning - which is not prob. Just want delivery safe and sound this eve. 😬
So tell us about this gig!

I just heard the UPS truck down the road. Good thing I am wearing pants :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.