Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Ok, you probably can’t tell from the pic, but this purple looks really pretty in the light.

Attachments

• 2038157D-F12D-44B5-953B-4F39486C7E25.jpeg
    2038157D-F12D-44B5-953B-4F39486C7E25.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 98

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Welp, I didn't check for 2 hours and I'm almost behind 20 pages!! o_O Good news,my iPhone is out for delivery. Now I just wait until 7pm to get it from the UPS person. Now I'm going to go read all the posts of happy iPhone 14 Pro owners!! 😍
Did you go through JFK, Newark, or???

stingazg

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2022
Southern California
Hello from Victoria Gardens!

It’s pretty low key here so far.

Apple person confirmed with my that there were no iPhones available online this morning for pickup and also said the person on the phone was incorrect.

They said the closest they might able to help me is 10 am or 11 and even then they are not sure. They want the line to dissipate. There is a walk up line and there are people getting iPhones today that do not have one ordered I believe. A chunk of that line just went into the store.

I got my iPad and this thread and will find a bench and see what happens the next few hours
If I didn't have to stay home and wait for my phone to be delivered, I'd like to come and see the chaos in person as well as that store is my home Apple store

Reactions: julit0 and Wolfs

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
I think AT&T is trying to spook people out of cancelling so they don't lose out on business. If they were going to delay my in-store pickup order with Apple they definitely would have, it wouldn't process through carrier financing with a previously existing plan. I did make sure to cancel through AT&T first right in the app so whatever store reps are telling people doesn't seem to be accurate.
When I worked for Apple we saw these delays all the time in getting the order cancelled and the upgrade added back to the account. Sometimes took hours, sometimes days It was beyond frustrating for our users.

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
My phone was just delivered, so I asked my neighbor to pick up the package to avoid potential porch pirates. The Ring Cam video of him dancing with the package is meme material!

Now, to while away the next 6 hours until I get home. I guess I should do some work!
Nah, just go home. I’m sure you have sick time. We’re so afraid of using our earned time off in this world we live in, and we shouldn’t. Go home, enjoy your phone and smoke a fatty.

lesliegolf

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2008
Southern California
If I didn't have to stay home and wait for my phone to be delivered, I'd like to come and see the chaos in person as well as that store is my home Apple store
I ended up with today open when an event got cancelled and felt the same. Just hang out here and see what happens.

It’s pretty low key. There are 4 different lines based on order status, etc. I should go back and check out the walk up line. There were maybe 30 people in it and were able to get phones. I did not want to lurk around so went and got a coco

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.