Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
My ļ£æ goodness has arrived.
Space Black 14 Pro Max, Purple 14, ļ£æ Watch S8 45mm Midnight.

1.png

ManUtd08

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2008
I'm freaking out ya'll. UPS came to my apartment complex and 'delivered' my phone but they didn't come to my apartment to get it signed for. It's also not in the package room, or I didn't see it. Is there a number I can call to get this fixed I can't say I'm really happy with them not getting my signature or putting it in the package room.
Found it buried under two other packages in the mail room. Not super happy especially after I spoke to management yesterday who assured me that they would come to my door. Oh well. Time to get my new phone all set up.

devindjs411

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2015
And I regret not doing store pickup from the get go. Will never trust UPS with my phone again. They lost my wife's and mine is delay until Monday with no chance of being able to just go there and pick it up. So In-Store pickup on release day for the win. I was able to get an order in this morning for a same day pickup to replace the two phones that I don't see ever making it to my house.
Same, I'm in Richmond, VA, too. Trying sooo hard not to pull up at the Richfood UPS location and testing my luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs and AZKev

Wags

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2006
Nebraska, USA
View attachment 2067735 14P financed with ATT trade in plan. My understanding was that if carrier financed with ATT, these phones would be carrier locked..... Currently doesn't look that way. Anyone know anything about how an eSim only phone is carrier locked anyway? Might the lock come through later? Just launch day curiosity...
That would be an ooops. Hmmm

Reactions: Wolfs and Foobus

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
Anyone with 9/28-10/3 delivery's that have not changed at all, please speak up!

Trying to get an idea of where we stand since there has been a serious uptick today in dates getting moved up/PTS for these dates.
No changes for me yet behind moving to PFS and a pending charge on my card. Iā€™m expecting to see tracking info in 24/48 hours.

Reactions: IceCool
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.