Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Upstate NY . Was FL.
So now the UPS driver left my area šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Attachments

• 02CC2716-CFCD-4766-94FC-11A145D60A3B.png
    02CC2716-CFCD-4766-94FC-11A145D60A3B.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 55

JCoe13

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2014
Chicago, IL
My phone and watch are still "Preparing for Delivery" at the UPS Facility here in Chicago. Despite tracking still saying delivery today, I'm starting to get worrisome šŸ˜Ø Get on that dang truck already!

Reactions: naturalstar

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
Pretty smooth with 2 hiccups

1) Moving the watch (could be user error) - Last year seemed simpler. I had to unpair this year which wipes the watch? Then restore the watch from the backup? I don't remember that.

2) Setting up cards in Apple Pay - definitely a "me" thing, as I didn't have the cards to enter the cvv numbers :D

Other than that....excellent

Hmmm, didnā€™t have to do that with my watch.

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Well after no updates online and ups saying my phone was potentially lost because they couldnā€™t find it, it just randomly showed up at my house. Driver must have never scanned it. Thank god itā€™s over lol.
UPS just stopped by my area and left. I ran to him and asked if he missed a package. He said my address and said it's missing and that he just let dispatch know. He said it could be placed in the wrong area and if he finds it he'd be back to drop it off. He then said, "I know it's an iPhone so I got you brother.". Hopefully I get it today...

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota
Oh my. Set-up somewhat of a disaster, here. Problem: I have 2 Apple Watches. The cellular #s might have been reversed -- have just paired one so far. Meanwhile -- might have lost all of my workout records in Activity. Hope it just hasn't been restored yet. Solution: should have unpaired both watches before I started with the transfer. Still hoping the activity records are there -- were properly synched to iCloud and all. Love the purple phone - but not a smooth activation process, so far.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Christmas Miracle!

No my PM14 Pro Max 1TB Space Black is not here.

But...

Randomly this morning I checked Order Status & saw Preparing to Ship. Wallet charge of $1,694.94 appeared 9/16 at 831 AM.

Since Apple expedited shipping, I was told I would have it within 2-3 days of leaving warehouse.

Hopefully I receive it before next Friday the 23rd when my AWU arrives.

Honestly did not expect this so soon as my initial deliver date estimate was Sep 28 - Oct 3
I'm happy for you! Saves hassle of driving to the big city Apple Store or cruising cellular shops. It's only a couple more days and we get to relive the tracking experience with you. Win, win!!

It has arrived!!!!! Time to play. Great year, see you all soon! Love to you all!
Congratulations!!! Thank you for hanging out with us. Always have the utmost respect for you. I also appreciated all your expertise in aviation. Please come back next year. See you around. Best wishes!

valleian

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2014
New York
I could cancel my 9/28-10/3 Silver 14 Pro Max preorder right now and pick up a Space Black 14 Pro Max with the same storage capacity in half an hour if I wanted to at my local Apple Store... I was kinda jealous of the Space Black with images surfacing lately...

Thoughts?
The Space Black really is something special. I love the combo of matte black and glossy black. Like a 50/50 of the iPhone 7 black colorways.

If you can get it, especially in the same storage capacity, I say go for it!

Get the SB iPhone 14 Pro Max, and once itā€™s secured, cancel the Pre-Order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.