Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

jphall

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
That UPS truck was less than three miles from my house this morning at 11:30 am! I’ve been watching him tootle around my general vicinity for a good two hours and he’s gotten farther and farther away 😭🤬🙄

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
UPS delivers in a commerce park that I could hit with a stone from my house, driving would be about 7 blocks, and they have to do about 4 hours of driving and delivering before they get to my street. It is strange for the map to say they are getting closer when I see them driving away from me!!!

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Well 5th time through the neighborhood was a charm! I had a 4 hour delivery window and this was within the last 10 minutes. I say to myself every year I should just do either store pick up or at the UPS hub but I don't. Anyway....Enjoy!

Bacon22

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2019
IMG_0865.JPG

This one is for the 4 digitgang Finally Delivered!! Spaceblack Max!

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
My iphone 14 pro is making wifi router noises or maybe the hard drive while i restore my account LOL, if it’s charging and working you can hear that magic working.

i was sitting in silence and just kept hearing a little wirring noise I usually hear in routers but when i moved to my room i realized it was from my iphone, so much power!!!

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Mine just updated to by 7p too. I had a feeling the 11:30-1:30 I was quoted in the Track My Delivery piece was wrong. UPS usually arrives between 4-6:30p here. Looks like that's about right for today too based on the location on the map.
Mine now changed to Deliver by 9PM. I don't think it will be delivered by 9 at this point and if not I will pick up one at the Apple store tomorrow. Still available on website.

SoxX

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I watched about 15 people activate new iPhones with eSims today at the Apple Store. They were all so seamless. The one I saw that went from physical sim to eSim literally took 60 seconds. Both of us were on Verizon too.
I was worried about Verizon because when I order from Apple I always have to call Verizon to get my phone set up. So annoying every year. 🙄

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Still showing as processing at my local UPS hub since 8:30 this morning. Confidence is low on receiving my iPhone today.
Short of some super unusual anomaly... I still maintain that if you have an official delivery date of today, from Apple, the odds are very much in your favor that your order will be delivered at some point today.
I place more value in what Apple says than the likely overwhelmed algorithms over at UPS.

Good luck and keep us posted.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Any Verzion customers here? How did it go for you if you were coming from a physical sim? My parents are Verizon customer I was just wondering how it went.
I’m a AT&T customer is did convert to esim from my device

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
Darned Apple 🍎
Got my phone and happy with the black phone with black case :)
So realized I ought to get the wallet for it as well, and a couple of air tags and holders (Tiles seem to be too quiet).
So now I got more tracking to do. Paid extra to have delivered tomorrow, but UPS app shows Tuesday for that. Wonder if Apple will take off the $8 🤔
I just keep giving them money, you’re welcome, Tim Apple! Haha

jphall

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
The iphone to iphone will get you EVERYTHING on your phone now.
I agree! But after getting a 5 hour estimate for it to get to a state i could use it I restarted with iCloud restore.

I have a note to remind myself next year to remove the original photos for optimized versions, remove all music downloaded to the phone, and all other files the could be in the cloud instead of downloaded on the phone. I had almost 750GB to restore!

Better yet, let's have Thunderbolt on iPhones next year! Yeah!

Reactions: Wolfs

ctg7w6

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Same boat. Please post if you find out any tracking info.
Will do. Nothing yet. Also tried UPS track by reference, but nothing. The "arrives" part on the apple store app now is just blank, though if you scroll down it still says 27 to 30 Sep.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.