Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

bliggs

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2012
Broken Arrow
Okay yall, so I might have done an over the top thing, lol.

After seeing that stores still had stock for pickup, I ordered a pro max to pick up on Sunday. I had planned to go pro max this year, but after using the mini for a while, I figured going back to just a regular pro would be plenty.

I decided to get a max also, and see what I think.

All this means I can’t really get my phone setup, but can I still set it up enough to use it with wifi just to play with it until I decide which one I like best?
Yes, absolutely! Just select skip/setup later through all of the setup steps in the beginning and you're good to go.

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Been so busy today at work and also waiting for the wife to get home to open hers...haven't been able to even open my phone yet but at least I got it lol. Better to wait til later regardless, too many things going on today.

Glad to see y'all are enjoying your phones! I'll join the party tonight.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Finally with in half hour of my window got follow my delivery. Not as close as I would like but north of me and on our side of Champaign and Urbana

ADD74CF4-98B4-4911-9C7B-9E6B66D84808.jpeg

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Happy iPhone day. Need your approval of the stamp and blessings, please. When you get a chance please check it out. Long live iPhone!
They both look so great. I wouldn't be able to choose. Are you keep both, with different cell numbers on each?

I talked myself out of deep purple, knowing I'd hide it with a case. Accenting space black with Ink leather and deep cherry wallet was my best decision. Happy now.

I'm still getting my backup migration. At 1,104 out of 4,976 songs. Once I stabilize, will then repair AW. Probably still have more apps over iCloud. Might be a good time for lunch break.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Unboxed and screen protector on, just waiting for the transfer between phones to be complete! ETA: 45 min.

The purple is gorgeous! I'm so happy with my color pick. I used to never understand why people get excited about device colors, yet here I am. It's a lot more purple in person than I was expecting.

What are everyone's first impressions so far?

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
Mine now changed to Deliver by 9PM. I don't think it will be delivered by 9 at this point and if not I will pick up one at the Apple store tomorrow. Still available on website.
I remember one year UPS didn’t make the scheduled delivery and wound up delivering the next day which was a Saturday. Fingers crossed that they deliver today.

They both look so great. I wouldn't be able to choose. Are you keep both, with different cell numbers on each?

I talked myself out of deep purple, knowing I'd hide it with a case. Accenting space black with Ink leather and deep cherry wallet was my best decision. Happy now.

I'm still getting my backup migration. At 1,104 out of 4,976 songs. Once I stabilize, will then repair AW. Probably still have more apps over iCloud. Might be a good time for lunch break.
Thank you! Going to keep both. One phone number. I’ll swap them out when I get the urge. Purple is my first choice tho.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.