Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Oh wow I didn't even realize that's back! Love that feature!
Yes, go to the the keyboard settings and turn it on. It’s a game changer. It’s so smooth. And you tend to make less errors.

1C10AB6C-857F-47F7-8158-2CD021841F3D.jpeg

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota
Phew. Activity data did come back - just very long delayed iCloud restoration. It's taking a very long time to restore data (I don't have that much!). Heat might be part of it -- have to plug it in to download from iCloud, but it's gotten very hot and stopped charging. Might be slowing down the download (WiFi is fine). Wonder if I should put it on ice 😂

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Well, this is where it ends. Just picked my 14 Pro up from the UPS CC, super convenient and easy!

I’d like to thank all of you, especially @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 for keeping the conversation going and making this the happiest place in the internet. I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully UPS comes through with no headaches!

For those of you wondering: I was able to skip through the setup without WiFi. I’ll connect to WiFi, run software update, and then reset it to get my eSIM set up and data transferred.

48D9D14F-7033-47C7-9042-06AEF9A19A80.jpeg

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Hi

have been so busy with work today and the disappointment that my watch was being delayed i am far behind on this thread.

Well UPS did it, they delivered by watch today as well as my phone and extra band!!!! It was delayed until Monday the 19th, but all of a sudden at 12:58pm the watch moved to out for delivery!!!

The purple iphone is beautiful!!! Just stunning! I was hesitant to get it, but then I said what the hell.. Best decision I made. It is really beautiful and not like any other purple apple has done before.

The two UPS trucks came within 5 minutes of each other. I asked the first drive if he thought I would get the watch given that it was out fo delivery at almost 1pm and he said “no” i am the regular drive for this route. But low and behold all of a sudden I saw the the 2nd truck on my security camera and I thought it was still the same truck and it was my watch!!!!!!!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.