Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Could just be a glitch. You may end up getting it anyways... A little hopium for ya. :)
Please have faith. The plane carrying my Apple Watch arrived late and apply delayed delivery until Monday. Then all of a sudden at 1pm pst it was out for delivery and 45 minutes later it was delivered. So never give up faith!!!!!

Last edited:

Falk25

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Short of some super unusual anomaly... I still maintain that if you have an official delivery date of today, from Apple, the odds are very much in your favor that your order will be delivered at some point today.
I place more value in what Apple says than the likely overwhelmed algorithms over at UPS.

Good luck and keep us posted.
You are indeed wise. Without my latest scan from UPS changing from processing, my UPS driver attempted delivery when I was on my way home from work. I chased him down after seeing the notice on my door and am now in possession of my iPhone. What a day this has been. 😀

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Well 5 minutes to start of my 4:15-6:15 window and he is close about half mile but there is a lot of subdivision to traverse and I gave up figuring out the directions the UPS computers send them but at least in our area at time of the window so it will get here

B4136493-27BC-4989-AA1F-9BE1397CD61C.jpeg

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Aye thanks you. I’m still going to wait till Monday. I want to see pictures of your new iPhone. Can’t believe ur going to make me wait this long 😂 after what we all went through. No energy left. But it’s gonna worth it.
Yeah, sorry. I don’t like it as much as you. I really wanted to bring the phone with me on vacay. Oh well. 😩

Btw, I will find someone who has a 2 letter username here. @Shh You rock!!! 😎
You will not!

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
You are indeed wise. Without my latest scan from UPS changing from processing, my UPS driver attempted delivery when I was on my way home from work. I chased him down after seeing the notice on my door and am now in possession of my iPhone. What a day this has been. 😀

YEEEEES!!! I love this! What a day indeed! Happy for you!
Now hopefully you can relax and enjoy your new device. I forget if you already said: what config did you get?

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Yay! Finally here. Purple looks stunning. Something out of this girl. I haven’t took my Purple iPhone outside yet. I’m sure it’s going to change the shade and all. So excited to see that. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for helping everyone out. Please come back next year to upgrade to a new iPhone 15. Best wishes!! Go beyond!!!
I absolutely 10000% will be here next year, have been for every phone ever made….

But lets do a new thread to the countdown of the 15 release. We will miss you too much if we don’t!!!!!!

pnorwood54

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2022
I ran down my UPS driver today, so I got the phone. I updated it and then activated my two lines which were T-Mobile connect and US Mobile some hoops were involved.

but the real story is I spent two or three minutes searching for the sim tool, geez

mlsusa

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Status still "Loaded on Delivery Vehicle", not out for delivery, but I do see a delivery window now which I didn't see earlier. Anyways, I went with getting it shipped this year instead of picking it up at the store because I didn't know when or if I'd be available, so I'll just have to sit and wait.

View attachment 2066517
I finally received the phone about an hour ago. It was out for delivery since about 10am so it spent pretty much all day in the truck. Have been twiddling my thumbs as it goes through the phone-to-phone setup process. As of now it's telling me I have to wait another 2 hours.

I absolutely 10000% will be here next year, have been for every phone ever made….

But lets do a new thread to the countdown of the 15 release. We will miss you too much if we don’t!!!!!!
Thank you. I will miss all of you. I’ll still be here lurking around and stuff. Pre-orders will go live for iPhone Plus next month. So this thread will live. Enjoy your iPhone 14 till next year. 🔥

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
What case is that?
Sorry this took so long to answer. Was setting up my phone. :) I got the case off Amazon, but it looks like they aren't showing the purple now, but I bet they will get it back in again. They just have four other colors: Magnetic Slim Clear Case for iPhone 14 Pro Max[Not Yellowing][Military Grade Protection] [No.1 Strong Magnets] JUESHITUO Compatible with iPhone 14 Pro Max Protective Case 6.7 inch 2022, Deep Purple

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
After showing the UPS truck right next to my house for 15 minutes (it wasn't there), it's now at least a mile away again, and not moving. I think that Follow My Delivery is experiencing a few... issues... today.

I hope he comes soon or I'm going to have to walk the dog as soon as he delivers and I'd really like to do setup first. (Although the dog would probably prefer a walk. But he doesn't have opposable thumbs so the phone is not his thing.)

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I finally received the phone about an hour ago. It was out for delivery since about 10am so it spent pretty much all day in the truck. Have been twiddling my thumbs as it goes through the phone-to-phone setup process. Says 2 hours to go.
Mine still in the truck since it has been out for delivery since 9:08a so it’s been in the truck all day so far and I hope it should be here soon

Sleix

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2003
Sacramento, CA
Wow, the box is a lot thinner than I expected it to be...and is it me or have the new lightning port cables gotten a little stiffer than they used to be?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.