Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
I feel the percentage icon does not fit the rest of the status bar aestheticā€¦ so that plus the fact my battery lasts me all day and I donā€™t miss monitoring it keeps me having that feature turned off.
Hahahah, I think itā€™s an illusion. Some numerical digits fit and some digits do not fit and look weird. I think itā€™s a lot of work and Apple needs to work on every single number to make it look more aesthetic. Who knows. I have a feeling it will be tweaked with future software updates.

Stunning_Bed23

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
I've made a SLIGHT upgrade:

tempImage1o640W.png

OmahaGTP

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
This is getting crazy. This dude left my subdivision and went to Walgreens drop box and stuck there for last 30 minutes. :mad:

No phone today, doubt they will deliver tomorrow so Monday at the earliest. What this message means is they sent it to the wrong place, entirely. Should have been to Texas, not Massachusetts. Oh well.

09/16/2022
9:24 A.M.
On the Way
Weā€™re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay. The package has been rerouted to the correct destination.
Brockton, MA, United States

The real iPhones were the friends we met along the way.

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
" data-source="post: 31486278" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Nah, she wants to make money from Apple and Samsung together. She is in it for the money. I respect her hustle but Sorry, thatā€™s not a true Apple fan. Definitely not an iPhone lover. Just remember she lied to Tim Cook.

Case closed!

What did she say to him? Now Iā€™m intrigued lol

ColoArtist

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2012
Denver, CO
Yipee!

My new iPhone 14 Pro and watch just landed in Lakewood (near Denver). The UPS guy was guessing it was Apple gear. I said yup, release date for new phones and watches. He said he had been delivering a ton of them today.

FYI...even though the UPS MyChoice info didn't indicate a signature was required the driver said he needed one. I ordered a new case which was delivered last week. It needed a signature too.

Last edited:

NocturnalJazz

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
Ugh. Missed my delivery by 3 minutes.

Ups Site didnā€™t say it would require signature but I guess the driver made that choice.

They will try to deliver again tomorrow. Just in case, I ordered a 256 black for pickup at an apple store about 30 minutes away for tomorrow afternoon. Just stinks their taxes come out to be $20 more than the delivery.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Well as I figured driver is busy to the north in the fancy, high end (300 K and higher houses, ours is old 1960ā€™s lower. Income place but as a retired state employee what we could afford. I bet many more in the neighborhood to north got iphones and such we are alway last but it will be here soon

224C16E2-7AE1-4884-9987-B1FAE917DE75.jpeg

Well changed fast just to our north already left the fancy neighborhood so probably close

Attachments

• 5A0171D1-47A6-46BB-939E-A41B99D3560F.jpeg
    5A0171D1-47A6-46BB-939E-A41B99D3560F.jpeg
    644.8 KB · Views: 40
What did she say to him? Now Iā€™m intrigued lol
@jr866gooner She lied to Tim Cook when iPhone 14 was announced. Lied about the color. Check out @MrENGLISH post below. Yesterday, Tim Cook CEO of Apple stopped by and confirmed it himself
Personally, check it out. This is the real deal. šŸ˜‚

šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

But in her iPhone review video today she admitted to lying to Tim Cook when she originally said she was going to buy the Deep Purple and instead she bought the Silver.
GOOD MORNING!

Fax she told me she got Deep Purple when I asked, then I checked her Pre-Order and it said Silver! A damn lie!
Goouuuuuudddd morninggggg and thank you, Mr. Cook.

There you go, guys. Heard it from the CEO of Apple himself.

Last edited:

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
I'm happy for you! Saves hassle of driving to the big city Apple Store or cruising cellular shops. It's only a couple more days and we get to relive the tracking experience with you. Win, win!!
@Wxchaser if you break free from factory soon enough, you'll catch historic tailwinds.

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
I left work at 12:00 PM EST and went to my local Apple Store for my 1:45 pm window for pick up. The transition to esim was smooth but I got talked into doing the iCloud restore AT the apple store and it took FOREVER due to everyone in the store on the Apple wifi. But I did meet some nice people both Apple employees and others who were setting up their iCloud restore on their phones. Apparently, a few were familiar with these forums but don't post ( lurkers) ha. I am just getting home with my 14 pro max in silver though it looks white. I got the clear MagSafe case and a screen protector as well. I would take pics many have posted theirs already so y'all get the point. I was expecting the screen to be a bit bigger though on the 14 pro max coming for an 11 pro max but the screens are about the same size. Not bothered by that but from some stuff I saw online, I thought the screen would be massive lol.

Will really play around with it once the iCloud restore is done. Still very excited to have this phone and it's been a great ride with you all. I still will be around on these forums, photography thread, and in doing this tracking stuff in a month or two when I order a new apple watch going for the series 8 or Ultra.

@Wxchaser if you break free from factory soon enough, you'll catch historic tailwinds.

We got so lucky we survived this weather and arrived to Louisville, KY early on. Itā€™s crazy!

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
Congratulations!

Small UPS CC!

Arrived at mine 1/2 hour after they opened. I was the only person there, no cars in the lot.

View attachment 2068039

Mine opened at 12, I arrived at 1:10 and no line. I asked the employee if there was a line when they opened he said not really I was kind of impressed with UPS today. Last year I reserved At the Apple Store and it was pretty crazy. Now Iā€™m undecided for next year. lol. I have been ordering in-store pick up for the past few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.