Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

najicta

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2009
y'all, if this truck makes one more major turn around .......
IMG_1947.jpg

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Count your lucky stars. Itā€™s driving me nuts being able to track it. One minute near me next gone ā€¦
Same! lol I was convinced like 2 hours ago it was go time as the tracker had him right near my apartment. 4:51pm central and he's still buzzing around. My window is 1-5 and historically UPS tends to deliver here around 5-6!

Aggie2010

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2016
Missed delivery this morning, so I requested to pick up a CC location. Process was smooth. Phone is now in my hands. The UPS guy was like something new mustā€™ve come out because Iā€™ve been scanning Apple packages all day. I was like yeah šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Well I guess I did end up getting my birthday gift early. Maybe I will wait until tomorrow to open it on my actual birthday. We will see when I get home!

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
What a busy day for me, I still have no time to open and set up my Purp! Might as well have come at 8:45pm like when I lived in NYC. Lol.

Still hitting the like button on everyoneā€™s Purp pics. If I havenā€™t gotten to yours, I will! šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ”„

Reactions: Wolfs

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
MyChoice map isnā€™t showing up like usual but just passed the truck on my walk. Wishing I could just snag it, but hopefully will come soon. šŸ¤ž Is anyone getting the map to pop up? Never had this happen before.
I checked the UPS site and apparently Worldwide Express Saver isn't supported on Live Map. I couldn't get it to work, either.

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Phew. Activity data did come back - just very long delayed iCloud restoration. It's taking a very long time to restore data (I don't have that much!). Heat might be part of it -- have to plug it in to download from iCloud, but it's gotten very hot and stopped charging. Might be slowing down the download (WiFi is fine). Wonder if I should put it on ice šŸ˜‚

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Well well well, what do we have here šŸ‘€

1.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg

The gold is pretty muted, I would say it's more champagne. I love it.

6.jpeg

And a final shot alongside my trusty yet aging 7:

7.jpeg

I'm so happy it's finally here. Now onto turning it on! Hopefully that's a smooth process. šŸ¤ž

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
" data-source="post: 31488041" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Challenge: Who wants to start reviewing posts from page 1 and go over every single post up until you reach the last page? How long is that going to take?

800+ pages
20,000+ posts

Put it this way. Iā€™m up to the list Iā€™m quoting you and started reading the night you started this thread!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.