Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Packages secured.
Yay! Congratulations!! Thank you for always supporting and being there for me. You are also one of the OG ones. Itā€™s been great hanging out with you. Thank you for all your encouragement. Please donā€™t forget to check out my unboxing. I need your blessings as well.

Curious to see what ur going to think about AW 8. Congrats again and well wishes until next year. Cheers! šŸ„²

Last edited:

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
Heā€™s going around me. I looked at the apple store app in case mine doesnā€™t arrive. Only one available within 2 hours of me is a Gold PM 1TB in San Francisco! I ordered Purple pM 512GB. Every closer apple store has no PMs at all. I will continue waitingā€¦ā€¦. Everything is sold out in Northern CAlifornia now. Shipping is Oct 24-31.

A Purple PM 1TB just popped up 40 minutes away. hmmmm
I am going to wait until 6.30 or so. If he doesn't move, I will get it from BB. Plenty of stores have DP available in Dallas area.

Sortation? Is that really a word? Bummer...hope you get it sooner...
Evidently, it sure is!

1663366850299.png

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Mine opened at 12, I arrived at 1:10 and no line. I asked the employee if there was a line when they opened he said not really I was kind of impressed with UPS today. Last year I reserved At the Apple Store and it was pretty crazy. Now Iā€™m undecided for next year. lol. I have been ordering in-store pick up for the past few years.
The ONLY advantage Apple Store pickup has is being able to change your mind and swapping on the spot.

sterl1002

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2014
Had it shipped to my office and the mailroom said UPS came and nothing was there for me! UPS tracker still says out for delivery today by 7pm, but the mailroom says they donā€™t typically come twice in a day. Security knows to call me when it comes so Iā€™m sitting here at 6:30pm on a Friday waiting. Thanks UPS!

Well well well, what do we have here šŸ‘€

View attachment 2068226 View attachment 2068229 View attachment 2068230

The gold is pretty muted, I would say it's more champagne. I love it.

View attachment 2068232

And a final shot alongside my trusty yet aging 7:

View attachment 2068238

I'm so happy it's finally here. Now onto turning it on! Hopefully that's a smooth process. šŸ¤ž
@Brad7 Wow! Congratulations! Well deserved! MVP of this thread!!! This iPhone is your trophy. šŸ† I love the gold color too. Itā€™s definitely giving me iPhone XS vibes. That was such an iconic iPhone. Please come back and join us for the iPhone 15 pre-order. I appreciate all your hard work and support! Go beyond! Go beyond iPhone! šŸ«”

Last edited:

mtulman1

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2015
My phone has arrived. Yay! I will be waiting however to open the box until tomorrow as my sister and i have a ritual of opening them together and tomorrow is the first time we can do it. So i will stare at it for the evening!! Itā€™s been fun following along and see you all in 355+ days god willing!!

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Yay! Congratulations!! Thank you for always supporting and being there for me. You are also one of the OG ones. Itā€™s been great hanging out with you. Thank you for all your encouragement. Please donā€™t forget to check out my unboxing. I need your blessings as well.

Curious to see what ur going to think about AW 8. Congrats again and well wishes until next year. Cheers! šŸ„²
Itā€™s been a fun ride again this year! Iā€™m looking forward to it again next year! I have not seen your unboxing, but I did see the photos from earlier. Thank you for all of YOUR encouragement. Iā€™ll still be around on these forums throughout the year. If youā€™re on Twitter, you can follow meā€¦ my handle is the same as here. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Iā€™d like to thank all of you, especially @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— for keeping the conversation going and making this the happiest place in the internet.
100% agreed! I cannot remember the last time I had this much fun on the internet, coming here every day, constantly refreshing for hours, sleep be damned. @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— has built something very special here. It was a pleasure and honor to interact with every one of you over this past week.

tgenius

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2012
So I suspect that the battery life on the pro max is going to take a little bit to actually start working better but I had it at 100% charge at 3pm and Iā€™m already down to 86%. Very little gaming going on but the back of the phone is pretty warm. :/

Reactions: SpecB and Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.