Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
That reminds me, we should be beefing up @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ— notification badge more than we're doing.
I leveled up, hahahaha! Iā€™m surprised I still havenā€™t clicked on it and they are still there. 1 miss hit of a click they will all vanish real quick šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

A95B1FA5-5DDB-4D7F-932B-BF0AF7013C3E.jpeg

dstew201

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2016

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Mine finally got here! My driver said the box was misplaced when he was in my neighborhood 4 hours ago. He just found it and brought it back. He still has 32 more stops to do today. Sweet guy! I thanked him profusely for brining it to me. šŸ˜šŸ™šŸ½šŸ’œ
I'm hoping this happens to me but he finds it fast and delivers quick... I have to leave the house for an hour in about 45 minutes!

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Mine originally said by 1pm and then went to 9pm. It just arrived 10 minutes ago. I had about given up as I didn't think they'd still be delivering until 9.
I think bthey are expose deliver everything in the truck before heading back. I just wished my the tracking map was working for so I would know where they are

i think they would get in trouble if not everything was not del that day and if they had returns to be picked then The packages that were not delivered could get mixed in with those and then they could miss play the item

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Well that was fast did the quick start and it asked for phone number did the activation and before it was finnished (which it did in just few minutes) I was transferring all the info, programs, settings from old phone, got my Face ID done, Siri done, and now wait 3 hours to be done. Went just like last year quickly for me. No activation problems esim or otherwise was automatic. Have not done the 6.01 update yet but did not need to in this process. I think this will be the way to go always until there is something better.

On a side note great driver. I had to sign so thats good. Interesting here in Champaign and Urbana with 180 K or so including 30 K plus U of Illinois students that he had 14 phones so far when he got to me 50 trucks out from our Urbana facility so average of 10 maybe (probably low) that is 500 new iPhones here in town minimum or 750 max if they all had 14 plus. And with Best Buy and local carriers I am sure lots more here in CU twin cities

71132D77-AAE4-4B68-8ADF-DA0DE1118B2D.jpeg

Last edited:

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Yay! It's here! The UPS driver beat the tracking map, but I was right there waiting for him. He didn't require a signature, which surprised me.

The purple... it's sooooo pretty! I actually gasped when I opened the box. I won't post a pic because there have been many already. But here is the purple in an Ink Apple leather case ā€” I haven't see that posted yet (may have missed it). I wasn't sure I was going to like this combo, but I do! It was hard to get a picture outside that shows the purple. But it looks great with the blue/purple Ink.

Also... a glimpse of my new Rainforest braided solo loop. I'm liking that, too!

Now I'm off to walk the dog, who has been sitting by the door impatiently tapping his paw and glaring at me. I'll do the setup when I get back.

tempImagefm9FmA.jpg

iPhoneFan5349

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2021
Mine was delivered at 10 am this morning to my PO Box but I canā€™t go until tomorrow. I didnā€™t know if I should upgrade since Iā€™m coming from an iPhone 13 Pro but a friend of mine doesnā€™t have a working phone so I will be gifting this one and enjoy the 14 Pro

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
@Brad7 Wow! Congratulations! Well deserved! MVP of this thread!!! This iPhone is your trophy. šŸ† I love the gold color too. Itā€™s definitely giving me iPhone XS vibes. That was such an iconic iPhone. Please come back and join us for the iPhone 15 pre-order. I appreciate all your hard work and support! Go beyond! Go beyond iPhone! šŸ«”
Thank you so much!! Yes, I'm planning on re-joining the fam next year!

Saladin12

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2021
Hi @Saladin12 šŸ‘‹ Thank you so much for being here and posting. This was a very strange year for us. It was not easy to create the pre-order thread. So much time and effort goes behind it. I felt bad for you guys because yā€™all were just hanging out. Anyways thatā€™s past. Did you get to see my new iPhone. Itā€™s finally here.

Lastly, Thank you so much for all your help. Thank you for always going out of way to get things done. I appreciate all your support and tremendous amount of hard work. You are awesome! Best wishes and cheers, my friend!
Very nice!! You werenā€™t tempted by the silver? Congrats on the two phones! Will you be using them at the same time with different numbers or another setup?

Thank me? Iā€™ve done nothing!! Thanks to you and JinJin on putting these threads together. Also I noticed you put me as a special guest in the first post of this thread - you flatter me!!! Best wishes to you too!

playaproved

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2005
Picked mine up this morning at 8:30am from the ļ£æ store. In and out in less than 10 mins. Activation and backup/restore went pretty smoothly other than having to manually pair my watch.

Iā€™m loving the space black, havenā€™t had a black(ish) iPhone since the X. The purple is awesome, Wifey is going to love it come Christmas time.

48CE49EE-4B57-4245-B9B4-1D2CDDE39CBF.jpeg

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Just a heads up for anyone still waiting for a phone that lives in an apartment and utilizes Parcel Pending they cannot leave them in those per UPS. I went down thinking my phone was here it was not, it was a handbag I ordered that I'm more hyped for lol I caught UPS in my hallway and he gave it to me right there just had to sign!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.