Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Very nice!! You werenā€™t tempted by the silver? Congrats on the two phones! Will you be using them at the same time with different numbers or another setup?

Thank me? Iā€™ve done nothing!! Thanks to you and JinJin on putting these threads together. Also I noticed you put me as a special guest in the first post of this thread - you flatter me!!! Best wishes to you too!
I am. Iā€™m torn with the silver iPhone but the Purple iPhone is too stunningly good. That was my first choice. Iā€™m going to be using only one phone number but will swap them out when I get the urge to change colors.

No worries! Well deserved. Thank you for everything you do. See you around šŸ‘‹

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW
Picked mine up this morning at 8:30am from the ļ£æ store. In and out in less than 10 mins. Activation and backup/restore went pretty smoothly other than having to manually pair my watch.

Iā€™m loving the space black, havenā€™t had a black(ish) iPhone since the X. The purple is awesome, Wifey is going to love it come Christmas time.

View attachment 2068375
Is that the graphite? Case or no? Kinda hard to tell

Sleix

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2003
Sacramento, CA
So far, I have to say this...on a versus, the pixel 6 pro with case is bigger than iPhone 14 Pro Max, but the Pro Max feels solid in the hand. Very simple transition from Pixel to iPhone, everything is practically transferred over in less than an hour. I have a few small things to finish up on, but otherwise it's usable, pretty nice, and damn that purple is nice. I'm glad I went that direction. the 'black' would've been just another phone in my lineup. Now to wait for the box to ship this monstrocity to Apple for some credits and run out the door to test the camera in the field.

Attachments

• iPhoneVsPixel6Pro front.png
    iPhoneVsPixel6Pro front.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • iPhoneVsPixel6Pro Back.png
    iPhoneVsPixel6Pro Back.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 46

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Btw my UPS driver did not ask me to sign. I think I saw most people here had to sign. After he handed me the package, I looked at him expecting to sign and he just looked at me and we had an awkward moment before he decided to walk back.

p-diddy-wtf.gif

sterl1002

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2014
Welp, 7 pm has come and gone and no phone. I ubered to the office specifically to pick up this phone today, and now Iā€™ll have to pay to do the same again on Monday. Thanks UPS! First you lost my Alienware laptop in China for two weeks, then you delivered my package to a random bodega without telling me and told me I had to go pick it up or youā€™d RTS, now you fail to deliver a simple iPhone that I stayed at work until 7pm to wait for. I really hope next time I get a FedEx shipped phone!

Btw my UPS driver did not ask me to sign. I think I saw most people here had to sign. After he handed me the package, I looked at him expecting to sign and he just looked at me and we had an awkward moment before he decided to walk back.

p-diddy-wtf.gif
Hahahahaha thatā€™s the same awkward stare I had with the UPS pilot yesterday. I was surprised he saw me through the cockpit window. šŸ˜‚

wise8701

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2015
I must have been close to the last one on my UPS drivers route today. She told me she had a lot of iPhones today. I mentioned I was tracking the truck for several hours. She laughed and said you couldā€™ve came to the truck and I wouldnā€™t give you your phone earlier, LOL

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
Just delivered right before 7 šŸ˜Š
7:14pm for me and still no ups and I contacted ups and they say the shipping method for my iPhone is eligble for follow my delivery and to me that is not right since most of use came from China I saw couple people had map tracking

Reactions: bevsb2

barondebxl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2013
I have to say that the dynamic island is super cool but damn the pill shape looks really dumb to me, it almost bothers me. Iā€™ve only been using the phone for 10 minutes Iā€™m still setting everything up but so far I do not like how that pill shape looks.

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfs

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I was chatting with UPS and they said this

I understand you are excited to receive these packages. As long as the driver has your packages, they should complete the delivery today. Residential deliveries are generally made between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., and sometimes later depending on the driver workload. -- Sasha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.