Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
So! Finally! Itā€™s here set up and working perfectly like it should. eSIM, everything transferred over, and Apple Watch synced! Space black! I love it! RedBull & Vodka in hand to celebrate! Cheers! View attachment 2068412
Very nice! Congratulations! It was great having you here around. Please come back for next year. It will start all over again. Enjoy your iPhone 14. Take good care of it. Best wishes ā¤ļø

MacCurry

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2006
Iā€™m loving my Deep Purple. I had some issues earlier activating eSim and had no service for several hours. Itā€™s all worked out now.
Understandable as lots of people will be activating this evening. My wife asked me to wait until she gets home from work, but I'm afraid she may take it from me, and force me to take her iPhone 13 Pro Max!

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I have it.
Did follow delivery work for you? I got this
2E2A7FAD-4D9B-48AB-A49E-C9DD8D6AA936.jpeg

Uccle

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2012
Heā€™s going around me. I looked at the apple store app in case mine doesnā€™t arrive. Only one available within 2 hours of me is a Gold PM 1TB in San Francisco! I ordered Purple pM 512GB. Every closer apple store has no PMs at all. I will continue waitingā€¦ā€¦. Everything is sold out in Northern CAlifornia now. Shipping is Oct 24-31.

A Purple PM 1TB just popped up 40 minutes away. hmmmm
Oh that's interesting. This morning Palo Alto had most all models in stock for same day delivery/next day pickup. Bet they get more in soon.

valinda

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA
I feel bad for the ones that didn't get there iPhone today. I know that's a disappointment after anxiously waiting for it all day. For a minute I wasn't sure if mine was at the right UPSCC, it didn't show the address. I drove there at 12 noon and it was there. Thank Goodness. I think it was there since 6am. Maybe the UPS drivers will be working late tonight on the east coast.

FattiesGoneWild

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2019
I was suppose to have mine today when ordered through Apple with in two minutes of pre order. Got delayed to 27-29 BUT, it has hit preparing to ship today. Looks like it is coming much sooner. So if you got hit like me even though it said the 16th when ordered. Itā€™s definitely going out sooner then later.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I am hoping the map system is just overloaded cause my guy hasnā€™t moved from that spot since 130. Iā€™ve zoomed in the check multiple times.
when I contacted UPS about follow my delivery was not working I said other people had the same service level of shipping and there follow my delivery was working. This what they told me

Please note, Follow My Delivery feature is not avaiable for all the shipping method or packages. For this reason, you cannot check this package on the map. I am sorry. -- Sasha. That is not right since other people had the same and their map tracking was working

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
Kinda. Almost here. They made a detour to Jack in the Box for an hour after being a few houses down. Probably needed a break from the crazy day theyā€™re having. Poor workers!

Thankfully itā€™s cooling off, and itā€™s not 110 here anymore! Very excited. Deep Purple here we come!

Attachments

• A2A6173F-22EF-4C0F-B5EB-71FD9E3A9650.jpeg
    A2A6173F-22EF-4C0F-B5EB-71FD9E3A9650.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 54
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.