Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
Thank you so much! @three I remember you very well from last year. This year was a wild ride. Today is such a happy day for all of us. When I was heading to pick up my phone. I got so emotional I started tearing up šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t even know why. It just hit me. Anyways, congratulations to you. Hope you enjoy your iPhone. Please donā€™t forget to join me next year for the iPhone 15 Pre Order thread. We will restart all over again. See you around and best wishes!
Hah, I couldnā€™t contain my excitement! The UPS lady knew exactly what it was and said she was jealous!

Oh you bet, Iā€™ll definitely be along for the ride with the 15. Canā€™t miss it. ā¤ļø

emperormacnut

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2011
Impatiently waiting over here.

Attachments

• 667FB943-FF12-491C-A4C1-9AADD0901747.jpeg
    667FB943-FF12-491C-A4C1-9AADD0901747.jpeg
    730.2 KB · Views: 50

peterlaca

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
No phone today, doubt they will deliver tomorrow so Monday at the earliest. What this message means is they sent it to the wrong place, entirely. Should have been to Texas, not Massachusetts. Oh well.

09/16/2022
9:24 A.M.
On the Way
Weā€™re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay. The package has been rerouted to the correct destination.
Brockton, MA, United States
Sortation? Is that really a word? Bummer...hope you get it sooner...

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
This is getting crazy. This dude left my subdivision and went to Walgreens drop box and stuck there for last 30 minutes. :mad:
Heā€™s going around me. I looked at the apple store app in case mine doesnā€™t arrive. Only one available within 2 hours of me is a Gold PM 1TB in San Francisco! I ordered Purple pM 512GB. Every closer apple store has no PMs at all. I will continue waitingā€¦ā€¦. Everything is sold out in Northern CAlifornia now. Shipping is Oct 24-31.

A Purple PM 1TB just popped up 40 minutes away. hmmmm

coolranchlays

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2022
Phone-to-phone migration and iCloud backup both were taking way too long for me so I'm doing a fresh set up. The manual installs and logins are taking relatively fast since all I had to do was to sign in and the apps would automatically restore my last backup.

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7
Congratulations to all those across the pond that received their phones today, and sending lots of apple magic (lol) to those still waiting. Also, 888!? 25 more pages and you'll have beat the 12 pre-order thread record. Not sure why I'm so invested in this, haha!
Hi @Saladin12 šŸ‘‹ Thank you so much for being here and posting. This was a very strange year for us. It was not easy to create the pre-order thread. So much time and effort goes behind it. I felt bad for you guys because yā€™all were just hanging out. Anyways thatā€™s past. Did you get to see my new iPhone. Itā€™s finally here.

Lastly, Thank you so much for all your help. Thank you for always going out of way to get things done. I appreciate all your support and tremendous amount of hard work. You are awesome! Best wishes and cheers, my friend!

Last edited:

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Air Pod Pro 2 update. It was not delivered to my door 5 mins ago. The truck was nowhere to be seen. Guessing they must have realized it was not supposed to be delivered today. Will be curious how this tracking information updates.
View attachment 2068279
wow! mine just started some movement today in China

Just realized that I never had iCloud Backup turned on. šŸ˜³
OMG! One of the worst nightmare and worst enemy ever. I think it was 2017 one of my iPhone died on me. Next thing you know I lost the data that was not synced to iCloud. I was so bummed out. Now I donā€™t even turn it off. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.