Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters
Well, this is where it ends. Just picked my 14 Pro up from the UPS CC, super convenient and easy!

I’d like to thank all of you, especially @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗 for keeping the conversation going and making this the happiest place in the internet. I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully UPS comes through with no headaches!

For those of you wondering: I was able to skip through the setup without WiFi. I’ll connect to WiFi, run software update, and then reset it to get my eSIM set up and data transferred.

View attachment 2068057
Thank you so much! @three I remember you very well from last year. This year was a wild ride. Today is such a happy day for all of us. When I was heading to pick up my phone. I got so emotional I started tearing up 😂 I don’t even know why. It just hit me. Anyways, congratulations to you. Hope you enjoy your iPhone. Please don’t forget to join me next year for the iPhone 15 Pre Order thread. We will restart all over again. See you around and best wishes!

Mountaindla

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2016
Very nice! Stunning photo. Congratulations!!! Thank you for sticking around! See you next year :) Best wishes!
Thank you so much for such an outstanding (and pretty much sleepless) job as the moderator/OP. Much more informative and fun than previous years tracking iPhone launches. Hope you love both your devices! Will see some of you in the Apple Watch Ultra order thread.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Well after backing up from restore and letting all the apps finish downloading this phone is blazing fast and smooth! The AOD is awesome and dynamic island is super cool! Congrats to everyone who got their phone today and for those who ordered the Ultra I’ll see you in that thread! Till next year amigos!!!

Dstopsie

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
LOS ANGELES BABY!!
Thank you so much! @three I remember you very well from last year. This year was a wild ride. Today is such a happy day for all of us. When I was heading to pick up my phone. I got so emotional I started tearing up 😂 I don’t even know why. It just hit me. Anyways, congratulations to you. Hope you enjoy your iPhone. Please don’t forget to join me next year for the iPhone 15 Pre Order thread. We will restart all over again. See you around and best wishes!
I think we need a countdown thread until next year. We can’t go a whole year without communicating with you on a daily and regular basis. That will be like a day without sunshine!!!!!

Thank you so much for such an outstanding (and pretty much sleepless) job as the moderator/OP. Much more informative and fun than previous years tracking iPhone launches. Hope you love both your devices! Will see some of you in the Apple Watch Ultra order thread.
Thank you! I appreciate the support. This is our thread. Our project. Don’t forget to check out post #1. I updated it and there are lots of good info. It won’t bore you. Trust me!

I believe this year was one of the best pre-ordered thread we had in a very long time. I saw nothing but positivity and team work. Pure collaboration. So, thank you. Please take good care of your iPhone. I want to see you come back next year. Upgrade with us again. It will all start over. Best wishes and good luck!

Last edited:

jmislansky

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
D5A832CA-5B0A-437A-964C-F9CE82BD4E68.jpeg
9195E0FE-4E8F-428E-88A9-9E86BA1BA673.jpeg
Any suggestions on how to move forward?? I checked and I am listed in my intercom system and confirmed with the management office. I just want my iPhone today😂

Woahhhhhhhh! This is awesome. Congratulations!!! Brought out the legendary white gloves. So freaking cool. Stays spotless. Congratulations again! Btw, my screen has a very nice cool hue. I love it. Congrats again and see you around.

Last edited:
Aye, thank you. I’m still going to wait till Monday. I want to see pictures of your new iPhone. Can’t believe ur going to make me wait this long 😂 after what we all went through. No energy left. But it’s gonna be worth it.

Btw, I will find someone who has a 2 letter username here. @Shh You rock!!! 😎

Last edited:
Just some quick pics, still transferring the data from my old phone. Also no issue getting it activated either.
Yay! Finally here. Purple looks stunning. Something out of this girl. I haven’t took my Purple iPhone outside yet. I’m sure it’s going to change the shade and all. So excited to see that. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for helping everyone out. Please come back next year to upgrade to a new iPhone 15. Best wishes!! Go beyond!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.