Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
I don’t think there are anyone here with Cricket Wireless except me. I called Cricket a week go to have eSim activated to my iPhone 13PM. The process took about 30 seconds. I was told I have to do call them back once I received my new iPhone to re-activate it. Well I did not the have to. During setting up my new iPhone 14PM, it prompted me to transfer eSim and it was seamless and zero issues. It was also quick and easy.

enjoy your new phones everyone!!

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Right now. Yes, for myself. One will probably collect dust and the other will be my regular. I will use both iPhones when I go out on vacations and stuff. I'm also liking the silver color ya'll have been posting.

BTW, added more pictures. Check them out, please.
2phones-kevin-gates.gif

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL

I am speechless with its beauty. 😍😍😍

you should get the silver/white too! go beyond!!!!!

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
Did you unpair and repair your watch? Or were you able to transfer it over through iCloud? I've researched this (probably too much) and am getting mixed messages on whether it's better to unpair before the old phone back-up and starting the transfer, or just go ahead with the transfer and unpair later, if necessary.
So I was able to do everything through iCloud once my old phone was erased and Apple Watch was downloaded it asked me if I wanted pair to my iPhone only took 10 to 15 mins to pair. I did not have to unpair from old phone at all

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.