Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

tripleh3lix

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2014
This 14 ProMax feels lighter than the 13 ProMax... at least to me, it does. Anyone else think so?
I thought this immediately picking it up.. I'm thinking "hmph.. This feels light!"

Currently backing up from Mac as we speak, got 380 gigs (7 years) worth of Data, going to be a while. Hence why I didn't go the iCloud route and wait a day LOL

kmingis

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2017
NC
What I love most is seeing everyone who's been here all week finally get to today, after all these days being excited, happy, nervous, annoyed, worried, occasionally disappointed, but hopeful and expectant anyway. In the end, everyone here was unrelentingly uplifting. It's been a joy! Happy iPhone Day to all.

Csp528

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, USA
74CDCE9C-1DB0-46C4-9768-7B5352BDE7DD.jpeg

Just got home from work and finally got my phone. It was a long evening knowing that it had been delivered and I was stuck working.

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
View attachment 2068689
Just got home from work and finally got my phone. It was a long evening knowing that it had been delivered and I was stuck working.
So, same here! I was planning on setting up my phone during my lunch break, but, maybe for cosmic reasons, I am only now getting setting my new iPhone 14 Pro Space Black...it's insane how sometimes, even with your best intentions, you can't follow through on your plans for the day....

keith34595

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2006
I called UPS they apologized but said they gave their driver too many packages to deliver today and he didnā€™t even attempt to. I donā€™t blame the driver but screw UPS.

I tried to get them to deliver to my office on Monday because I have to go into work that day and they said they arenā€™t allowed to change the delivery address. So who knows if I will ever get this phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.