Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

njg0ddess

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Update! Originally I was 9/28-10/3. Moved to PFS earlier today and I just now got a shipped with a tracking #! Tracking details aren’t available and Apple still says the original dates. I’ll know soon enough. Anyone else see movement too? I’m curious if it’s coming from overseas or they are stateside already.
Same my dates are 9/26-9/28 I received tracking.

danru731

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2016
Update! Originally I was 9/28-10/3. Moved to PFS earlier today and I just now got a shipped with a tracking #! Tracking details aren’t available and Apple still says the original dates. I’ll know soon enough. Anyone else see movement too? I’m curious if it’s coming from overseas or they are stateside already.
Same here. Got my credit card charged also

Reactions: Wolfs

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Just show up at 7 and wait for it if it’s not ready yet.
The best piece of advice ever. 7-8 at my UPS CC is apparently reserved for appointments only. I decided to just go even though my tracking had no info about it being ready. They had a small line of people with a line that said "iPhones". I waited in line and they got my info. They searched and looked for about an hour and came out with my phone! Ended up not being in the warehouse (like I was told...) and was on another truck. This new truck helped out the original truck out with some packages and accidentally took mine. He apparently did the same with other packages as well so 3 others got their phones as soon as he pulled into their loading bay.

Reactions: Wolfs and sawah

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Update to this. My local Apple Store opened at 8am today for launch. I was out and about and decided to refresh my order page. I was slated for pick up tomorrow. My order showed as ready for pick up though.

Took a chance and went to the store to see if I can just pick up today as opposed to waiting tomorrow . They let me!
Mine let me too!

heatherburks

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2019
😅 I had a day with mine. Never even got to play. UPS came nice and early but then my new phone decided that Instagram was going to log out every time I switched apps. I use Instagram for work so logging in 9 accounts every time I left was not going to work. My business partner/husbands new 14 was fine. My old 13 was fine. But the new one wouldn’t work no matter how many troubleshooting steps I tried. I even went to the Beta to attempt.

5 factory resets later I finally figured out if I deleted IG off my old phone before backup and redownloaded on the new one after everything was setup, it worked. That was a long stressful day.

Hoping to finally play tomorrow. It’s at least beautiful!

Uccle

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2012
OK giving up. Left lights on with the release and a sign that thanked the ups driver and apologized that they never should have to work this late. Hopefully the items will still be there in the morning or the delivery rescheduled. I'm not disappointed just kinda angry that ups has made it so hard on the driver(s).

on a positive note, my trade in box was just delivered 🤣

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.