Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

vit_don

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2017
Update! Originally I was 9/28-10/3. Moved to PFS earlier today and I just now got a shipped with a tracking #! Tracking details aren’t available and Apple still says the original dates. I’ll know soon enough. Anyone else see movement too? I’m curious if it’s coming from overseas or they are stateside already.
Same here- moved to pfs yesterday and woke up to a shipped email. What’s interesting though- I can now see the shipping progress all the way from China, which didn’t happen with my wife’s phone delivered yesterday. Also, Apple shows as 9/26 delivery and ups as 9/22 with expedited shipping.

sumiregusa

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
4610384C-3897-43F4-91E3-E43998AD66E2.jpeg
Got this last night as well which tells me everything went through on the AT&T side no problem.

So excited about today! I'll let you all know when I have the goods in hand this afternoon.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I feel like this shouldn’t really be praised considering it shouldn’t be an issue in the first place, but my 13 Pro battery life was wrecked by iOS 16, and it’s already SO nice to get release day battery life back in my 14 Pro. I haven’t even had it for a full day yet. Pretty sure I’d be at 50-60% battery right now on my 13 Pro, and I’m at 82% instead on my 14 Pro.

BullittMustang

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2008
UPS dropped the ball, they never processed my delivery change, the driver attempted to deliver to my house, I wasn’t home of course. UPS says it will be at the UPS store tomorrow. I miss launch day.
Worst UPS experience ever. My package was just moved again to be delivered to my house on Monday now, where I will not be home and this cycle will start again. I’ve had it changed to be delivered to a UPS store since Thursday night. I called UPS and they said it is at a location that is closed today. No phone this weekend. Not happy at all with UPS.

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Worst UPS experience ever. My package was just moved again to be delivered to my house on Monday now, where I will not be home and this cycle will start again. I’ve had it changed to be delivered to a UPS store since Thursday night. I called UPS and they said it is at a location that is closed today. No phone this weekend. Not happy at all with UPS.

I’m so sorry for your issues. I’ve had issues with UPS this week too that I’ve been very frustrated with, and I still got my phone on time. I would be ten times more frustrated in your situation. UPS definitely seems to have gotten worse for everyone this year. I hope you’re able to get a resolution and get your phone quickly.

ShadowGuardian87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2020
Virginia
Happy iPhone day to those picking up a phone today or getting it delivered. I am still messaging around and getting a feel for the camera and other features I missed out on since I am coming from an 11 pro max. I charged my phone after getting home with it yesterday afternoon and left it off the charger last night. At 79% but again it was still doing the iCloud restore for a few hours and has mainly been in Wi-Fi since opening.

JeffSquad

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2020
Scottsdale, Arizona
I feel like this shouldn’t really be praised considering it shouldn’t be an issue in the first place, but my 13 Pro battery life was wrecked by iOS 16, and it’s already SO nice to get release day battery life back in my 14 Pro. I haven’t even had it for a full day yet. Pretty sure I’d be at 50-60% battery right now on my 13 Pro, and I’m at 82% instead on my 14 Pro.
As soon as I got the first public beta of iOS 16 I felt it was doing the same to the battery of my 12 pro, it was also heating up the phone more, especially when I’d be charging it on an Apple MagSafe charger. So far my 14 pro isn’t having those same issues.

Reactions: Wolfs and xxray

dmdcash

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Same here. HUGE difference with my 14pro vs. my 12 battery.

Reactions: Wolfs and xxray

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
Super happy with the Space Black choice (although I have a case on it so who cares LOL). I would say this definitely feels like an ‘S’ cycle upgrade from the 13 Pro Max. The dynamic island is fun though…love that new ping pong game for it!

Reactions: Wolfs

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
I am 10/10-10/17 and still nothing after seeing yours move up hoping mine will also but not holding my breath
You’re will bump for sure. UPS is saying next Thursday for delivery but apple says Monday. Either way this was a big bump. You’ll see movement soon.

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
Same here- moved to pfs yesterday and woke up to a shipped email. What’s interesting though- I can now see the shipping progress all the way from China, which didn’t happen with my wife’s phone delivered yesterday. Also, Apple shows as 9/26 delivery and ups as 9/22 with expedited shipping.
Mine is opposite. Apple says Monday UPS says Thursday. I’m counting on Monday!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Thanks hoping by Wednesday!
Seems like that will be feasible by time it leaves Louisville you should have good estimate of arrival day. Appears this is wave 3 as we reference 1 and 2 here ;-). So suspect a big batch, there were lots of folks also promised 9/16 at first but the snafu’s I am reading with store server access, crashes and such led to some delivery day promises that apple could not fulfill but now they are also coming next week as well. So imagine this is a big batch although not as much as opening day batches. Enjoying my new 14 ProMax a lot. Still much to learn and play with photos

Reactions: Wxchaser
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.