Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
What are you going to do?? Keep or try to exchange for 256? I hate returning and exchanging. Plus the 256 size is the most popular so trying to find one before our 15 window will be hard.
There is no availability for an exchange In Northern California. I don’t want to constantly be checking that, so I will keep this one and wait until next year…. How about you?

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
This iPhone dock needs to make a come back. Hopefully with the iPhone 15 USB-C. The dock station for an iPhone would be ideal. It was discontinued in November 2021.

View attachment 2070733
I need something like that. This is my current charging setup 😂

1p3b4h.jpeg

Rangrbob2020

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2020
I think I'll let UPS deliver my Apple Watch Ultra instead of picking it up at my UPS Customer Center. It was super easy to pick up the iPhone 14 Pro Max Deep Purple (max pride shown for the iPhone) at the CC, but it's about a half hour drive one way.
I had mine delivered to a nearby CVS and picked up from there.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
There is no availability for an exchange In Northern California. I don’t want to constantly be checking that, so I will keep this one and wait until next year…. How about you?
Same in the Lehigh valley

Warning for IUP users who want to exchange color and capacity this is what my Apple Store told me when I swapped my 12 pros max exchange/return.

They rest your eligibility 24-48 hrs then you can order the phone again but since it's out of stock and you see yours in the stock same day it won't be there when you reorder making you wait.

If it’s same month you won’t get a second pull on credit.

Reactions: CarolG

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Idk which model to get my mom she has a 12 pro 128 GB pacific blue

Get her the 14 pro 256 Gb but some time she has trouble seeing the screen or get her the 14 plus 256 GB in blue ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.