Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
Mine was in Korea as well for a couple of days. Checked the UPS today- was pushed back to 9/26 delivery instead of a friday.
My hubby's was as well. No matter as he picked up one on launch day at our closest Apple Store but during the trip to pick it up, it went from PTS to Shipped so couldn't cancel it. Will have to return once it delivers.

Last edited:

vit_don

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2017
My hubby's was as well. No matter as he picked up one on launch day at our closest Apple Store but during the trip to pick them up, it went from PTS to Shipped so couldn't cancel it. Will have to return once it delivers. 😕
i should have done the same as i saw them available a few times, but thought i could wait a little. now they are playing some weird games...

Reactions: DianaMR

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I just got a "departed" from Korea scan! I assume next stop is AK? I believe from Korea to AK is a fairly quick flight? Once it hits AK should be pretty fast moving I would think. *Maybe* we will still see a Friday delivery?!?!?
It will be close with that. Depending on where after Louisville your phone departs to. I would imagine 9 hours and it leaves for Louisville so it should be there tonight.

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
It will be close with that. Depending on where after Louisville your phone departs to. I would imagine 9 hours and it leaves for Louisville so it should be there tonight.
Louisville to Des Moines, Iowa area. You don't see any flights any sooner from AK to KY? I would think with. AWU etc we'd be seeing a ton of flights.

Reactions: rjjacobson

thomasec

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
Are the back or sides if the 14 Pro different from the 13 Pro? My black 14 Pro has almost a "sticky" feel on the sides that is different than what I'm used to. It could be because it's a brand new phone, but it's very noticeable.

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
Keep hope alive!

delivery.png

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Louisville to Des Moines, Iowa area. You don't see any flights any sooner from AK to KY? I would think with. AWU etc we'd be seeing a ton of flights.
Not looking at flights currently but at least with the three previous “waves” there was a 2-3 hour wait to fuel and such at Anchorage and then depart. On rare occasions when I missed opening day and my phone was flown to central Illinois rather than by truck (that takes 3 hours) it took hour so betting couple hours to Des Moines for such a flight.

vit_don

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2017
I just got a "departed" from Korea scan! I assume next stop is AK? I believe from Korea to AK is a fairly quick flight? Once it hits AK should be pretty fast moving I would think. *Maybe* we will still see a Friday delivery?!?!?
interesting, i just got the same update, and it's timestamped as of 9/21/2022 11:20pm.

vit_don

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2017
Mine departed Korea finally. Why must we wait until Monday UPS delivers on the weekends correct. I’m starting to get upset
it is a +12 hours time diff with US EST. with mine departed Incheon on 9/21/2022 11:20pm - it could be in the US already?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.