Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
E28FA683-8875-47BA-8381-C0C122C64AD2.png
Finally coming!

TonyC17

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugh mine was stuck in Korea. Was hopeful the scan was delayed but now my date was pushed back to Monday 9/26!

Reactions: Jason83

ChicagoCubs

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
It's so frustrating as some with the exact same scans have moved through the system from Korea to AK etc. Yet, some devices appear to be "stuck" in Korea with zero movement. I am really hoping scans are just delayed and everything will catch up today however I do not think that will be the case.

Wxchaser

macrumors P6
Oct 28, 2017
It's so frustrating as some with the exact same scans have moved through the system from Korea to AK etc. Yet, some devices appear to be "stuck" in Korea with zero movement. I am really hoping scans are just delayed and everything will catch up today however I do not think that will be the case.
I would recommend calling UPS customer service - even though they really lie! Got an emailed survey this morning which I will only fill out and ream them after delivery.

abbihaus

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2022
Hey all from the UK,

I'm moving perm to the US in 1 year and am currently on a 12PM have the upgrade itch.

Would a UK 14 pro max be less or more valuable from a resell perspective in the US?

I always resell my handsets before upgrading and since this is a minor upgrade, would want to be certain I can get good value in the US for a non US phone.

From my side, it seems like non US phones have the benefit of a physical simcard slot. Does that make it more valuable in the US, even at the expense of it being a non US phone?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
If for example tommorw he see the phone he wants in stock Hence he had a 12 pro max we returned already to apple part of IUP trade in.

we plan to return the phone same day in store will they rest his eligibility same day so he can reorder the phone he wants if in stock at the local apple store same day on IUP I just don’t want him without a phone.
I would think he would be fine. Citizens one usually will reset on the day, it could be instant it could be after. Best to talk to one of them at the apple store.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I would think he would be fine. Citizens one usually will reset on the day, it could be instant it could be after. Best to talk to one of them at the apple store.
I will sadly there are no phones in stock in the Lehigh valley Apple Store I have been calling each day do you know if there would be any before the end of the month that's the 14 days

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I will sadly there are no phones in stock in the Lehigh valley Apple Store I have been calling each day do you know if there would be any before the end of the month that's the 14 days
I dont know. The demends are pretty high or they only get few shipments in

I recommend you check out this site to check stock.

While this is useful to check for online order for in store pick up. Up you plan on going to the store as walk in you gotta act fast or just go to the store when it opens and see if they have one for walk in.

If 14 day nears then just have to either use it or return it and be without a phone.

Id check this friday too because apple store shoukd be receiving stock for the apple watch ultra so its a possibility that they may receive some shipment for iphones too

Reactions: iHeartsteve

youslippin

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2011
My order is still in “preparing to ship” at apple, but I just got this a few moments ago from fedex. Looks like they’re coming tomorrow. I haven’t ordered anything else, so this must be the AirPods.

edit: never mind, it was my Apple Watch replacement lol

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I dont know. The demends are pretty high or they only get few shipments in

I recommend you check out this site to check stock.

While this is useful to check for online order for in store pick up. Up you plan on going to the store as walk in you gotta act fast or just go to the store when it opens and see if they have one for walk in.

If 14 day nears then just have to either use it or return it and be without a phone.

Id check this friday too because apple store shoukd be receiving stock for the apple watch ultra so its a possibility that they may receive some shipment for iphones too
According to you when I return the phone the same day to the Apple Store on the iPhone update program in person. Would that eligibility reset that same day so he could re his phone on iPhone upgrade program that’s available for him to pick up the same day because we don’t wanna go back-and-forth. ?

DianaMR

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2016
I think this is for my AirPods. They are only 1-1/2 hrs from me so probably won’t see any other movement until late Thursday.

e213f1fc82ecfdda31e86faee3f1352d.jpg

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
LOL we are doing battle for a PM since that is my closest store too. Haven't seen anything near for Maxes since the beginning, and regular Pros show rarely, and barely last five mins

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.