Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

sinbushar

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2002
Jersey
Looks like we're in the same lot. Mine seems to have updated recently

09/26/2022 7:30 PM- Incheon, KR - Arrived at Facility
09/26/2022 11:45 PM- Incheon, KR - Departed from Facility
09/26/2022 11:34 AM- No Location - Released by Government Agency
09/26/2022 11:42 AM - No Location - Your package has cleared customs

Strange thing is that it now shows an estimated delivery date of TODAY (09/26/2022) by 4:45 PM (Eastern). If those Korea scans are accurate it is making the trip from Korea to me in NJ in less than 6 hours. I'll keep an eye out for the tiny parachute being thrown out of the jet going mach 1.5 and then immediately invest in UPS.

Reactions: rjjacobson

4sallypat

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
iPhone 14 Plus now showing PROCESSING.

Wonder if it will show up a bit earlier than Oct 7 ??

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 10.36.57 AM.png

Truckondo

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
Same exact as mine. Apple is saying the 3rd but I'll wait for UPS's word since they are the ones that are doing the actual logistics. Hoping for Friday.
My UPS date just updated and it says they are being delivered 9/29. It would be sweet to have these before the weekend.

• Love
Reactions: DotCom2

Koshkaboo

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018
Mine was schedules for 10-10/10-17. But got word that it shipped and will be delivered on 10/3 by postal service (I'm in US).

But -- looked at tracking. UPS says scheduled to be delivered on 9/28 between 11:30 and 3:30 which seems really specific.

But then if I looked at details it seems more vague:

Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
ZhengZhou, China

So when is it arriving. Could the 10/3 be correct or will it more likely be the 28th. I need to make sure I am home if it is for the 28th.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
UPS just told me 9/28!

Oh my gosh, that is great! I keep refreshing mine and Nada! šŸ˜¢
Mine was schedules for 10-10/10-17. But got word that it shipped and will be delivered on 10/3 by postal service (I'm in US).

But -- looked at tracking. UPS says scheduled to be delivered on 9/28 between 11:30 and 3:30 which seems really specific.

So when is it arriving. Could the 10/3 be correct or will it more likely be the 28th. I need to make sure I am home if it is for the 28th.
I would go with whatever UPS states because they are the ones that are actually delivering it looks like youā€™ll be getting yours on the 28th. Congratulations.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
Mine just moved to ā€œclearance in progressā€ yay now I just need a delivery date please.

Timo977

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2016
Arizona
Mine was originally scheduled for 10/10 - 10/17, but I also got a shipped notification and UPS shows it is pending release from government agency. UPS MyChoice shows 9/29 delivery date (not sure if that is tentative since no time has been set yet). Card was charged yesterday.

cram501

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2016
Ashburn, VA
Mine was originally scheduled for 10/10 - 10/17, but I also got a shipped notification and UPS shows it is pending release from government agency. UPS MyChoice shows 9/29 delivery date (not sure if that is tentative since no time has been set yet). Card was charged yesterday.

Mine is scheduled for 10/10-10/17 and I was also charged last night. Nothing on shipping yet on UPS MyChoice.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Mine was 10/3 to 10/7 then Apple updated to 9/27 however it arrived in South Korea today so I don't expect it until later this week (since it has to go to ANC or ONT and then to SEA).

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State

Mine also was scheduled for 10/10-10/17 and was charged last night. Also shipped says delivery for the 28th, Your package has been released by the government agency 09/26/2022. The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible. ELECTRONIC (ZHENGZHOU) CO., LTD ZHENZHOU, CN. So not sure when the actual delivery date is.

Koshkaboo

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2018

Mine also was scheduled for 10/10-10/17 and was charged last night. Also shipped says delivery for the 28th, Your package has been released by the government agency 09/26/2022. The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible. ELECTRONIC (ZHENGZHOU) CO., LTD ZHENZHOU, CN. So not sure when the actual delivery date is.

So the top quote is where it was this morning. The bottom quote is where I am now. So, this morning it gave a 4 hour window for delivery on the 28th. Now the Shipment progress on UPS has a bunch of stuff in ZhengZhou. It says that there was an origin scan. About 3 1/2 hours later it says the package has been released by government agency. Then about 45 min later it says it departed a facility in ZhengZou and then 2 1/2 hours after that it arrived at another one in Zheng Zhou. 30 minutes later it was in transit and says they are updating plans to schedule delivery.

I'm so confused.... Why is Apple saying it won't be here for another week. Why did UPS say the 28th and then pull it back.

Has anyone had this kind of thing happen? If so when did you get the package?

Reactions: DonnyXMX

Appleseed18

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2018
Midwest
WoW apparently my phone is still in China, no movement at all. Apple says the 28th even tho it was supposed to be delivered today..ups sayā€™s ā€œyour package is in transit weā€™re updating plans to schedule your deliveryā€ ā€œthe delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.ā€ Why itā€™s still in China I havenā€™t the slightest idea. Still donā€™t have a delivery date as of yet.

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
So the top quote is where it was this morning. The bottom quote is where I am now. So, this morning it gave a 4 hour window for delivery on the 28th. Now the Shipment progress on UPS has a bunch of stuff in ZhengZhou. It says that there was an origin scan. About 3 1/2 hours later it says the package has been released by government agency. Then about 45 min later it says it departed a facility in ZhengZou and then 2 1/2 hours after that it arrived at another one in Zheng Zhou. 30 minutes later it was in transit and says they are updating plans to schedule delivery.

I'm so confused.... Why is Apple saying it won't be here for another week. Why did UPS say the 28th and then pull it back.

Has anyone had this kind of thing happen? If so when did you get the package?
Here is what generally goes on I have annotated my tracking info til it got to Korea ā€” pretty fast after that to Louisville in 24 hours. First label is created in first line still at factory and UPS facility there. Package gets label from UPS who now is in possession but still at their place at/near factory ā€” next two lines. Then it leaves factory for UPS facility at airport arriving at second facility line 5. Then in lines 6-7 it gets most of the electronic processing of customs info on the Louisville computers ect. But it can sit there at UPS airport facility (all that in transit, updating schedule, ect in lines 6-7. Then on line 8 it departs the facility. (After two days.) /finally it flies out and lands in Korea usually for few hours before going to Anchorage then Louisville and then after a bit to your local area. Mostly a week long process once it leaves the factory more or less.

8C672B0F-ADEF-45AF-9FBF-6A257677429C.jpeg

Iā€™ve been working tirelessly to get in touch with Apple Corporate. Eventually, the hard work will pay off.

As of today, September 26th, 2022, An official request has been submitted to Apple successfully.

Donā€™t be surprised if Jet Black/all-black iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max/Ultra makes its appearance on September 2023. šŸ¤«

Rest assured, Apple may just honor our request. Stay tuned. Wish me good luck! šŸ€

Best wishes,

@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.