Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
ed43aed5fd1b83c1be59a35255b54852.png

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Iā€™ve been working tirelessly to get in touch with Apple Corporate. Eventually, the hard work will pay off.

As of today, September 26th, 2022, An official request has been submitted to Apple successfully.

Donā€™t be surprised if Jet Black/all-black iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max/Ultra makes its appearance on September 2023. šŸ¤«

Rest assured, Apple may just honor our request. Stay tuned. Wish me good luck! šŸ€

Best wishes,

@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—
I think I should say ā€¦. Wait. ā€¦. Wait ā€¦. Monday night football just started!!!

enthawizeguy

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2007
North Hollywood, CA
Looks like we're in the same lot. Mine seems to have updated recently

09/26/2022 7:30 PM- Incheon, KR - Arrived at Facility
09/26/2022 11:45 PM- Incheon, KR - Departed from Facility
09/26/2022 11:34 AM- No Location - Released by Government Agency
09/26/2022 11:42 AM - No Location - Your package has cleared customs

Strange thing is that it now shows an estimated delivery date of TODAY (09/26/2022) by 4:45 PM (Eastern). If those Korea scans are accurate it is making the trip from Korea to me in NJ in less than 6 hours. I'll keep an eye out for the tiny parachute being thrown out of the jet going mach 1.5 and then immediately invest in UPS.
same, i dont expect it today but i wish it had been accurate so i wouldnt be excited

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Wow, mine has been sitting in china since early yesterday morning and yours got to Kentucky already?
Some apps like Aftership (not that this screen shot is) pulls more information that it needs to and can bring confusion. That Clearance in Progress is just a electronic paperwork that is being generated. i bet that phone shipment is still sitting in China.

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Some apps like Aftership (not that this screen shot is) pulls more information that it needs to and can bring confusion. That Clearance in Progress is just a electronic paperwork that is being generated. i bet that phone shipment is still sitting in China.

I agree. I think October 4 is more like delivery date.

dea31a5497bd1eb2022d2961a42c93f2.jpg

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
IMG_0042.jpeg
UPS is a pain... Was supposed to get these on the 23rd, but no one was home when they delivered it HOURS earlier than normal... Ended up getting them earlier today since it had to be sent to an Access Point.

Anyway, I now have all of my orders. And they are all AWESOME so far!

If you didn't get your products yet, it's worth the wait - you will love all of them!

Anyway, it was awesome chatting with you all through this! Until next year!

Kierkegaarden

Cancelled
Dec 13, 2018
Just received my 14PM! Supposed to arrive Tuesday, then Monday, then Wednesday, but arrived today. Iā€™m glad I checked the updates on delivery so I didnā€™t miss it.

First impressions:

-More refined design than my 13PM. Earpiece cut right into glass looks very sharp. Bezel is noticeably smaller. Camera area doesnā€™t look larger.

-AOD looks great and useful ā€” seamless when moving from Lock Screen and back.

-DI looks great and very Apple-esque.

-No issues at all. I always set up as a new device, so maybe this avoids some of the problems that others may have.

-White looks nice, especially next to my Sierra Blue 13PM.

-For whatever reason, I feel more comfortable with the phone being naked.

Much more to exploreā€¦

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
Iā€™ve been working tirelessly to get in touch with Apple Corporate. Eventually, the hard work will pay off.

As of today, September 26th, 2022, An official request has been submitted to Apple successfully.

Donā€™t be surprised if Jet Black/all-black iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max/Ultra makes its appearance on September 2023. šŸ¤«

Rest assured, Apple may just honor our request. Stay tuned. Wish me good luck! šŸ€

Best wishes,

@TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—
Yesssssss!!!! Letā€™s gooooo.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Nice. Traveling for work?
Damnit! I missed your reply from almost 2 weeks ago, lol. I was just going through all these pages and just reliving the fun and I came across yours; I don't believe I ever answered it. But yes, I was traveling for work. I was at a conference :)

Reactions: Brad7

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Damnit! I missed your reply from almost 2 weeks ago, lol. I was just going through all these pages and just reliving the fun and I came across yours; I don't believe I ever answered it. But yes, I was traveling for work. I was at a conference :)
Going through every single page? That's unbelievably insane:oops:šŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: ksujoel and julit0

Royksƶpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
AfterShip is showing mine went straight from China to Louisville. Perhaps that explains the delay in updates?

roflc0pter

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2010
Was surprised to get a tracking number several hours ago for a 14PM 128GB Deep Purple. The date listed in my order confirmation was for late October

Shipment 1
Ships: 4ā€“5 weeks
Delivers: Oct 17 - Oct 24 by Postal Service

Reactions: DotCom2

Ringst

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
mine finally updated to delivering tomorrow, ups site is pissing me off since it said delivering today all day even though it clearly wasnt going to
Same hereā€”showed delivery for yesterday but now showing delivery set for this morning. Fingers crossed. Middle fingers.

Reactions: thearh

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
AfterShip is showing mine went straight from China to Louisville. Perhaps that explains the delay in updates?
Nah. Aftership just shows more details than it should. I would rely more on UPS app for tracking. If the tracking on UPS Stays Clearance in Progress, it's just the paperwork being submitted electronically to KY.

However, UPS tracking does have issues of their own from time to time (i.e, says arrived but then doesn't depart but next thing you know it already has another arrival scan scan a different state, just an FYI, Aftership doesn't pick that up either as it just pulls info from what UPS tracking site reads).

People really needs to delete that App for a good reason. It's nice it gives a bit more details but too much that it can be confusing.

Reactions: Brad7 and DotCom2

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Preordered 14 Pro-Max in Purple with 128GB.
Initial delivery date was October 3-10
Updated to today.
Now it is tomorrow due to mechanical failure? View attachment 2081648
Yep a plane that was supposed to have it in its load had mechanical issues and likely the next plane available has bumped you to next day. One of the joys (problems? LOL) of being to do such detailed tracking while we wait for our p precious LOL

Reactions: Brad7

em245

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
New England
My iPhone 13 Pro Max trade-in was delivered at the Apple destination in PA yesterday. I hope they received the phone in one piece. Iā€™m now waiting on my account to reflect the trade-in value.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.