Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Ringst

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
Ordered two iPhone14 Pro Max Purples with 256 GB on 9/20 with ship date of 9/30. Ordered through Verizon. Both phones were delivered today. We LOVE them. Good luck ya’ll!

Reactions: SpecB and thearh

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
And we’re in Alaska. Finally!

27C94315-0447-4804-ACAE-D8F231A8CF1E.jpeg

Splazzatch

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
what a drama is unfolding on my end. It switched back to today by 7pm. Then back to 3:30pm. It still has not arrived at 9pm. However, UPS still says today. I think tomorrow?

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
It "shipped" on 9/22, but it spent half that time in customs. I only started to see movement on 9/27.

Mp46241

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
So I guess us that shipped Sunday/early Monday morning aren’t going to actually get our phones until next week. Kinda disappointing that it takes so long to go thru customs.

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
My phone arrived at AK, then KY, then VA. It scanned into VA then scanned out of VA. Arrives today, I have a hold for pickup and no change. Interesting how all this works. Hoping to pick it up today, but it's looking like tomorrow.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
My phone arrived at AK, then KY, then VA. It scanned into VA then scanned out of VA. Arrives today, I have a hold for pickup and no change. Interesting how all this works. Hoping to pick it up today, but it's looking like tomorrow.
If it's in your destination hub and you did the hold for pick up at UPS CC, you will definitely get it today. Normally when you request a UPS CC pick up, the request is completed once it has a destination scan and they will see that you are going to pick it up so it won't go into the truck.

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
If it's in your destination hub and you did the hold for pick up at UPS CC, you will definitely get it today. Normally when you request a UPS CC pick up, the request is completed once it has a destination scan and they will see that you are going to pick it up so it won't go into the truck.

Yup, just got an exception error from AfterShip and had a mini freak out. Checked UPS and it is showing as ready for pickup. WOO! Finally

Mp46241

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
When did it ship and when did it get to ak

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
My 14 PM Silver has had 8 time stamps since its original scan two days ago, all saying basically the same thing... "Your package is in transit and we're updating plans to schedule your delivery". 8 TIMES! It's still in ZhengZhou. I have no idea when it will arrive and it's driving me nuts! I just want to know when to be home. Hoping for an update with movement by tonight.

ArizonaApple

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2022
My 14 PM Silver has had 8 time stamps since its original scan two days ago, all saying basically the same thing... "Your package is in transit and we're updating plans to schedule your delivery". 8 TIMES! It's still in ZhengZhou. I have no idea when it will arrive and it's driving me nuts! I just want to know when to be home. Hoping for an update with movement by tonight.
In the same boat as you. Ordered a Black 14PM and Purple 14PM. One says "on the way" Still in China and the other says "clearance in progress" and no movement for two days with a delivery date of Oct 3.

Reactions: DotCom2

Mp46241

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
Same, got a purple and black 14PM coming both been sitting in china with the same scans as yours since Sunday night. I was really hoping it would be here by the weekend but not looking like it now

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
Same, got a purple and black 14PM coming both been sitting in china with the same scans as yours since Sunday night. I was really hoping it would be here by the weekend but not looking like it now
Yeah, I was hoping for the end of this week also but yeah, it's not looking good. And to complicate matters, I have jury duty next week!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.