Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Poppa66

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2022
870D3D9E-7E27-4A78-8A57-E3547BD0C8AA.png

Come on UPS.. redeem yourself with a Saturday delivery 😬

Truckondo

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
Had false hope as I got a text for a UPS shipment that was expected Monday out for delivery today. Unfortunately it wasn’t the iPhones as they haven’t been scanned locally (SoCal) yet. I’m still shocked that UPS is delivering something to my home on a Saturday though.

macfan2023

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2022
Had false hope as I got a text for a UPS shipment that was expected Monday out for delivery today. Unfortunately it wasn’t the iPhones as they haven’t been scanned locally (SoCal) yet. I’m still shocked that UPS is delivering something to my home on a Saturday though.

UPS delivers everyday and every hour. It just depends on the service level. Their Critical service literally will deliver anything from live sharks to human organs anytime since those are mission critical. But how much it will cost you? a lot.

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2002
Is Apple beating its own shipping estimates? My order has expected delivery of October 21 - 27, and I‘m wondering if I’ll likely get it earlier.

roflc0pter

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2010
Is Apple beating its own shipping estimates? My order has expected delivery of October 21 - 27, and I‘m wondering if I’ll likely get it earlier.
Yep. That was my date and I got the shipment email on 9/26. Should be here on Monday

F0rumUs3r

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2021
I think they tend to under promise and over deliver.

Mine originally had an Oct 18-25 window but it has already shipped and should be here in a few days.

gpoop

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2017

They are for me too. Original ship date was Oct 17th-24th. I have a tomorrow delivery date.

DiddlyDo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Texas
I’ve seen many folks who ordered the pro max saying they received their phones several days early. I don’t recall seeing similar early deliveries for the pro models. Maybe I missed them.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Just got an email from UPS giving me a time frame for my delivery tomorrow. My original time date of delivery given by Apple when I ordered on Sept 9 was Oct 10 - 17 so arriving one week early from first date. My previous experience from Apple has been a mix. Last Year I did the early Pre- ordered setup before the preorder started so with the very first shipment. This year I was on the fence if I wanted the new one. Changed my mind a few hours after ordering started and got the Oct 10th date. Last Year I also ordered a new Mini iPad and I did not do the pre order on that but waited a few days. Those dates were way off. I ordered the Folio cover with the iPad both were set to arrive Oct 4th through the 11th, then they moved the date back one week for both. It ended up iPad arrived on Oct 20th and the Folio did not arrive till October 28th. So in that case it was not an Under Promise Over Deliver, just the opposite. I want to say my iPhone 11 was a week late but back then then did not do the Preset up to Pre order and it was basically who could jump in online to get it ordered on the first day.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Still no official shipment for my Oct 11-18 SB14P although it’s been in “preparing to ship” for a few days now. Seems a little odd, hopefully I’ll get something tomorrow?

DiddlyDo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Texas
Still no official shipment for my Oct 11-18 SB14P although it’s been in “preparing to ship” for a few days now. Seems a little odd, hopefully I’ll get something tomorrow?
I ordered a SB 14 Pro - same ship dates Oct 11- 18. Not even preparing to ship - still just processing.

Reactions: aPple nErd

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
Good to know, seems all is fine then. I’m actually pretty surprised there’s been no movement yet as I’ve hardly ever had an Apple product deliver on its estimated date, always has shown up earlier.

cinger0439

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
My silver iPhone 14 Pro Max has been sitting in China since 9/28 - no movement since then. When do you think I might get it? I am in a suburb of Chicago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.