Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Still no official shipment for my Oct 11-18 SB14P although itā€™s been in ā€œpreparing to shipā€ for a few days now. Seems a little odd, hopefully Iā€™ll get something tomorrow?
if you have a UPS account, I highly suggest logging in. The same thing occurred with my launch day iPhone however the status did not change to "shipped' until the phone was in the US and was Thursday [day before delivery].

You may be able to use the Order # to check by reference.

eritos

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
We ordered two 14 Pro Max. One Deep Purple 128gb and one Gold 128gb. The purple one was charged Wednesday September 28th and has a delivery date of Wednesday Oct 5th from the UPS tracking site but Appleā€™s says Friday the 7th. Original delivery date was Oct 18-25 for both. The gold one was ordered a few hours after the first order and it still has not been charged.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
if you have a UPS account, I highly suggest logging in. The same thing occurred with my launch day iPhone however the status did not change to "shipped' until the phone was in the US and was Thursday [day before delivery].

You may be able to use the Order # to check by reference.
Unfortunately I canā€™t do any of that because UPS has no idea how to fix my account(s). Somehow they have 3 accounts with my name and address despite me only ever opening 1, and every time I have tried to work with support, they are just as stumped as I am. Quite annoying any time I have something come through UPS that I actually care about!

Eric.chen3742

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2018
Is anyone elseā€™s phone going to Portland? Mine shows as departing from Louisville on 10/01/2022 at 3:56 AM but hasnā€˜t had another scan since.

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
My 14 Plus thatā€™s supposed to arrive on Friday 10-7, is still showing as processing. Iā€™m still waiting to be charged. Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s going to either be late or if Apple is going to ship it from the US, thereby requiring less travel time?

Reactions: compwiz1202

gpoop

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2017
Mine is supposed to be today. Checked it at 8:40am and it says made it's way to the loading area waiting to be loaded.

Just check it again at 8:55am and now says out for delivery!!

Reactions: nickkerss0

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
If your order is still processing and have not been charged and it's passed the estimated time frame you are given, you should give Apple a call and see what the hold up is.
Itā€™s this coming Friday, 10-7 that itā€™s supposed to arrive. But I believe that the other phones that launched earlier, were already showing movement by Saturday or Sunday based on the posts in this thread.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Itā€™s this coming Friday, 10-7 that itā€™s supposed to arrive. But I believe that the other phones that launched earlier, were already showing movement by Saturday or Sunday based on the posts in this thread.
Ah I miss read, thought it was for 14 pro max but if it's 14 Plus I'm sure you will get charged soon. I would think the phone are already on the state side.

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
Ah I miss read, thought it was for 14 pro max but if it's 14 Plus I'm sure you will get charged soon. I would think the phone are already on the state side.
Yes, I have a feeling itā€˜s going to ship to me from here in the States. Otherwise, theyā€™d have about 4 days to get it from China to my door and itā€™s already 9:30 PM Monday night in China.

Rollyripper

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
My phone is just hanging out in Shanghaiā€¦anyone else having the same issue? Shipped on the 29th, but no movement once it got to Shanghai

Alexfromaz

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2022
Ordered a Gold and Silver pro w/ ETA 10/26-11/2
How long until i receive a ā€œyour iPhone has shippedā€ email? Curious about everyones experience.

nickkerss0

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2022
Ordered a Gold and Silver pro w/ ETA 10/26-11/2
How long until i receive a ā€œyour iPhone has shippedā€ email? Curious about everyones experience.
So, my experience has been
Purchased from apples website 9/17
Estimated dates then were 18-28th. Then about a week later apples website on my order updated to 14-21st. Then, suddenly on a random day I think the 25th/26th of this month, they finally charged my card and created a label! It sat in ZZ, China processing customers for ab 2-3 days. Then, it finally reached anchorage AK 9/30. But the whole time UPS was messing up and saying the delivery was gonna be 9/30. Lmao. After it went Louisville 10/01, then Seattle(my state but not city)10/01 early am. Then I waited all weekend no updates till today! Got to my city at 4am and now out for delivery! So that has been the whole process for me, actually fairly smooth and obviously (much earlier than that 1st estimated delivery!) I hope this helped provide some insight! I know others packages had a similar journey, as we were on the same ship!

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.