Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 14?

• Total voters

Whyy

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2022
My card finally got charged for my 14 Plus and the order status has changed to Preparing to Ship

014A0E82-2F26-4EFC-8CB1-36596E2F210E.jpeg

I checked my UPS My Choice account but I donā€™t see any tracking yet. Iā€™m curious to see if the phone will ship from China or the US.

Alexfromaz

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2022
So, my experience has been
Purchased from apples website 9/17
Estimated dates then were 18-28th. Then about a week later apples website on my order updated to 14-21st. Then, suddenly on a random day I think the 25th/26th of this month, they finally charged my card and created a label! It sat in ZZ, China processing customers for ab 2-3 days. Then, it finally reached anchorage AK 9/30. But the whole time UPS was messing up and saying the delivery was gonna be 9/30. Lmao. After it went Louisville 10/01, then Seattle(my state but not city)10/01 early am. Then I waited all weekend no updates till today! Got to my city at 4am and now out for delivery! So that has been the whole process for me, actually fairly smooth and obviously (much earlier than that 1st estimated delivery!) I hope this helped provide some insight! I know others packages had a similar journey, as we were on the same ship!
Okay this sounds good. It gives me hope that it will get here sooner. I imagined Apple stretches delivery dates just to be safe. I hope to receive them before our trip in mid Oct šŸ˜¬ sucks that no other retailer offers unlocked devices šŸ˜ž

Timo977

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2016
Arizona
My 14PM (ordered 9/19 at ~8:00am PST) is scheduled for delivery today (and says out for delivery). Original delivery estimate was 10/10-10/17.

pundapun

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2008
My 14PM (ordered 9/19 at ~8:00am PST) is scheduled for delivery today (and says out for delivery). Original delivery estimate was 10/10-10/17.
Same here. I ordered a 14PM and 14P with initial delivery 10/10-17. Delivered today.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
My card finally got charged for my 14 Plus and the order status has changed to Preparing to Ship

View attachment 2087175

I checked my UPS My Choice account but I donā€™t see any tracking yet. Iā€™m curious to see if the phone will ship from China or the US.
Apple is definitely faster than most other than Amazon. Most places I can have the item before they send any shipped email.

nickkerss0

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2022
frustrating to see people who aren't me get scans out of louisville!
You should call and get in contact with UPS and see what the issue is, I definitely think it shouldā€™ve departed KT by now. Sorry to hear about the troubles! I hope they have answers for you/can expedite this process on your package

nickkerss0

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2022
Okay this sounds good. It gives me hope that it will get here sooner. I imagined Apple stretches delivery dates just to be safe. I hope to receive them before our trip in mid Oct šŸ˜¬ sucks that no other retailer offers unlocked devices šŸ˜ž
Absolutely! Sorry if it was information overload! šŸ˜† it was definitely about a 1-1.5 weeks after my order was placed that I got shipping email/movement! And ya same. I noticed that too, only reason I went thru apple is cause Best Buy and others only had carrier locked onesā€¦ and I hope it comes soon for you! As others said, apple likes to underpromise and over deliver! ā˜ŗļø

jp1212

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2015
OBX
My phone is just hanging out in Shanghaiā€¦anyone else having the same issue? Shipped on the 29th, but no movement once it got to Shanghai

Mine has done the same. 9/29 it was awaiting clearing then at 12:00am on 9:30 it says Arrived at Facility in Shangai, CN. Nothing since then. I seem to remember in prior years the UPS tracking would skip a step or two so maybe it's further along that it appears.

cinger0439

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
My iPhone arrived in Anchorage, AK US on 10/3 @ 12:56 pm and UPS is telling me that it will be delivered to me (in Chicago suburb) on 10/4 between 11 am and 3 pm. What are my chances of getting it tomorrow???

Rollyripper

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
Mine has done the same. 9/29 it was awaiting clearing then at 12:00am on 9:30 it says Arrived at Facility in Shangai, CN. Nothing since then. I seem to remember in prior years the UPS tracking would skip a step or two so maybe it's further along that it appears.
Well there were two planes that went from Shanghai to japan then to anchorage todayā€¦so letā€™s hope we are on them

_Forever

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2020
I received my phone this afternoon, had the case, screen protector and the phone up and running after about 30 minutes. Apple makes this process so seamless, it's crazy!

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
You won't receive that email until 1 or 2 days before delivery.
well typically during the pre-orders. Yes.

But after the pre-order hype is done, Apple does email you right away after it's shipped, generally that happens when label is created.

gpoop

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2017
Got mine around 3:30-4pm est. transifering sim to esim took about 2 minutes and everything else around an hour. Holy this phone is so quick!! Got a deep purple PM.

Reactions: DonnyXMX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.