Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2022)?

• Total voters

shr631

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2013
Pre-ordered the Ultra with midnight ocean strap. Only concern is that it might be too large for my dainty wrists lol. Considering ordering a SS silver or gold as option B 🤔

Anyone remember if they showed skinny-wristed people wearing the ultra in the mini-movie?

Cyberguycpt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2014
" data-source="post: 31406503" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Better cancel your trip or go on Saturday, LOL.

I know right. My friend actually wanted to go on the Thursday before but I was thinking it would be better to go on the Friday that way I could have a four-day weekend because my job is closed on that following Monday. But now I don’t know if I want to a 5 day weekend. Lol.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Pre-ordered the Ultra with midnight ocean strap. Only concern is that it might be too large for my dainty wrists lol. Considering ordering a SS silver or gold as option B 🤔

Anyone remember if they showed skinny-wristed people wearing the ultra in the mini-movie?
I did notice many of them wearing the Ultra and it looked better than I was expecting on them.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Totally... don't know what i did to be so lucky!!!

Apple Watch Ultra GPS + Cellular
49mm Titanium Case with Black/Gray Trail Loop - M/L

oh well, not like I need the watch tomorrow! Still enjoying last years bunch! LOL
It might have been the band combo problem similar to last year. My order went in at 11:40PDT and it's a 9/23 delivery (AWU Midnight Ocean)

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
AWU w Midnight Ocean Band. Got AppleCare+ for it and an extra Alpine Loop. If they had an Orange Ocean, that would have been it. So Stoked!
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 11.42.03.png

Aerdon

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
Was anyone able to add AppleCare+ with Apple Card Installments? It wouldn't let me continue to checkout. I upgraded to Series 8 and had the watch and AppleCare+ in my bag just like last year with the Series 7. It wouldn't let me checkout with AppleCare+ in the bag. It was the 2-year plan, not the monthly payments. This worked last year but not this year. Not a big deal as I can add AC+ once the watch arrives, just curious if anyone else had this issue.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Was anyone able to add AppleCare+ with Apple Card Installments? It wouldn't let me continue to checkout. I upgraded to Series 8 and had the watch and AppleCare+ in my bag just like last year with the Series 7. It wouldn't let me checkout with AppleCare+ in the bag. It was the 2-year plan, not the monthly payments. This worked last year but not this year. Not a big deal as I can add AC+ once the watch arrives, just curious if anyone else had this issue.
Dang, I was able to do Apple Card installments but without AC+ and had no issue, so maybe AC+ is the issue there?

Yea, I've always been using Apple and Android. So I been on Samsung Galaxy watches for decent amount of time. I'm going back to the iPhone as my main device, and the fact that the watch display on the ultra is recessed in the bezel sold me.
Yeah, It looks like a great watch. I was reading the spec's and they are crazy!

Reactions: svish
I may have missed it in the Keynote but is Sept 23 launch day for the Ultra? I’m seeing Sept 16 for other models.

Not a huge fan of the band options for the Ultra but thought this one looked the most unique from all the others and I’m bland so I go with more neutral colors.
View attachment 2052733
I believe September 23rd is the first promised date for the Apple Watch Ultra. Congratulations tho!

Reactions: svish and Itinj24
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.