Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2022)?

• Total voters

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Just order it and don't wait till later this year. New Apple Watch Ultra 2 will be out within 6 months by then. It's a very nice AW. You will be happy! Maybe order the one with Ocean Band in color white. So, It matches your iPhone.
I’m gonna be buying one of the new M2 MacBook Pros first. I’ll deal with my craptastic watch for now. If business picks up I’ll probably snatch the Ultra as well.

I’m gonna be buying one of the new M2 MacBook Pros first. I’ll deal with my craptastic watch for now. If business picks up I’ll probably snatch the Ultra as well.
Sounds like a plan. I haven't even checked my bank account. I've been just spending money blind-folded. Not sure what my balance is running now on Apple Card. The struggle is real and I'm about to get hit with a reality check soon. Ughhh!

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Maybe order the one with Ocean Band in color white. So, It matches your iPhone.
Of course.

1663971215363.gif

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
How do you like the yellow Ocean band in person? I got the orange Trail Loop with the watch, but have a yellow Ocean set for pick up at a store later today.
I am loving it. Its a different feel together, better than those sport loops and Aluminum watch bands. I like the Orange trail loop too. Will burn my wallet for that :D

LGR

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2014
Portland, OR
Thank you for checking! Ok so weird situation for me - I did wake up early and found one in stock, and placed an order. However, yesterday I'd decided to go for the Pro Max and returned my Pro, hoping to find a Pro Max in stock one of these days. Well I learned (after placing the Ultra pickup order this morning) that you need an iPhone 8 and above for it to work, so I can't pair it with my old 7 in the meantime. And I don't want to run out the return clock on the Ultra in case of a defect by the time I find/receive my Pro Max, so I had to sadly cancel the pickup order and went back to the home delivery order (which I had to re-do cause in this morning's excitement of securing a pickup, I canceled the one I made earlier this week).

Basically I had to wipe the slate clean, they'll both get here a little later than I'd like, but it'll all be good soon.
Keep checking at your local Apple stores. Right now i see 5 iphone 14 pros, different colors, some max, and various memories for immediate pickup. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.