Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2022)?

• Total voters

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
@Brad7 I went to the Apple Store today (2 of them) and they all sold out from iPhone 14 Pro Max models and Apple Watch Ultra! It’s wild out there.
Yesss, same here! I keep checking for stores miles around and nothing. Briefly I saw a 1TB Pro Max pop up, which I started considering even though I don't need it, but then it disappeared as I was thinking lol

Yesss, same here! I keep checking for stores miles around and nothing. Briefly I saw a 1TB Pro Max pop up, which I started considering even though I don't need it, but then it disappeared as I was thinking lol
Either the demand is too high or not enough in supply. This Apple Watch ultra is a beast tho. Incredible battery life. Say good bye to a dead Apple Watch battery by the end of the day.

That’s exactly what I ordered with an end of Oct. delivery. Then I found in store on launch day. Sold out everywhere in the NY, NJ, CT area. I am sooo glad I found it and did not have to wait.
Yeah! Consider yourself lucky. The sucky part is Apple stores have no idea which Apple Watch Ultra or what kind of bands are coming. They don’t receive shipment on a Sunday. So you basically have to keep checking everyday in order to score one.

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Yeah! Consider yourself lucky. The sucky part is Apple stores have no idea which Apple Watch Ultra or what kind of bands are coming. They don’t receive shipment on a Sunday. So you basically have to keep checking everyday in order to score one.
So true. I was online before in-store stock became live. Saw it, pulled the trigger and cancelled my order. Now I am a happy camper. New 14PM, Watch Ultra and AirPods Pro 2. Bring on the October event.

So true. I was online before in-store stock became live. Saw it, pulled the trigger and cancelled my order. Now I am a happy camper. New 14PM, Watch Ultra and AirPods Pro 2. Bring on the October event.
Congratulations! BOSS STATUS 🌟

Apple’s October event is also packed with good stuff usually. I need to pay off the Apple Card before October hits.

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
@Shh You seriously need to get yourself an Apple Watch Ultra. Trust me, Life is not the same without it. Stop playing games with Apple and most importantly, the time. Who the heck wants to wait till November. Come on, Just get it!!!
Stop tempting me! o_O

I'll get one! ...

200w.gif

Stop tempting me! o_O

I'll get one! ...

200w.gif
Eventually is a very “Nasty” word and it should not even exist in the dictionary. What does that even mean? 😞

Just order it. Trust me!!! You will be amazed! Life is too short. Come on!

Now which ⌚️ Ultra are you gunning for?

Shh

Suspended
Jul 28, 2022
Scorched Earth, Arizona
Eventually is a very “Nasty” word and it should not even exist in the dictionary. What does that even mean? 😞

Just order it. Trust me!!! You will be amazed! Life is too short. Come on!

Now which ⌚️ Ultra are you gunning for?
I have to sell my Air and my Zephyrus gaming laptop first so I can get one of the new M2 MacBook Pros coming out. Then I'll get the Ultra. 😅 The MBP is for makin' monies. And that'll help me pay for the watch.

giphy.gif

I'm probably going to get the Starlight Alpine Loop. I prefer that type of material on my wrist ... and it's still got that white look. 🥰

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Congratulations! BOSS STATUS 🌟

Apple’s October event is also packed with good stuff usually. I need to pay off the Apple Card before October hits.
Thank you. I can’t wait to see. I definitely need to upgrade my iPad soon. I am considering getting a Mac sometime in the near future. They wouldn’t be compatible with my office computers. If I can get the office to upgrade to Macs, then I will be golden.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I think the MacRumor's video that shows the Alpine Band on an AWU has the band on backwards. Here's the instructions. Note that the band loops closer to the Digital Crown, not the side button. I guess it doesn't matter, but as a right-hander, it's more convenient doing it the way of the instructions.
IMG_0056.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.