Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

Taki

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2007
There is not much to contribute as I'm picking up from a store. Just enjoying everyone's updates!

How did you get it appear in the UPS app? Order #? Order number without the last 2. digits? Phone #?
I think the info shows up as soon as it is in the system if you have my UPS account.

meetsam23

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2014
In my case, I found it on UPS using the entire order number (including the last 2 digits). Worth a try!
I placed the order on Sunday yet getting delivered on 9/22 so probably might be running late in tracking .. but I will try full order number on tracking by reference

highdefjunkie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2010
Chicago
I'm so sorry for the delayed response.

Congratulations! You made the right decision. I'm getting the Apple Watch Ultra 2 as well. The 3000 brightness nits sold me for it. The screen is going to be gorgeous. Also, we're finally getting a new chip. It's about time.

This is what I ordered...

1694543566703-png.2259499
No apologies necessary. I ordered the exact same one. Congrats...

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
was going to get the Series 9, but cancelled my order and decided to go with the Ultra2. But AT&T won’t ship it until the end of October ☹️☹️☹️
you must have your reasons to order from a carrier, the U2 with the white ocean band is still available for Sep 22 delivery from Apple ...

IngerMan

macrumors 68020
Feb 21, 2011
Michigan
Ordered the U2 trail loop DB and extra band Green and Grey. Shows it will be delivered Friday 22nd. Still PTS.

Placed order on the 15th direct from Apple.

blueyz628

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2015
The Apple orders won't go to Shipped status until at least Wednesday even once you can see it on UPS
Ok. Thanks… I didn’t decide to order until late Wednesday so I was wondering that had something to do with it. (Im not upgrading my phone this year and am missing all of the tracking fun!)

Reactions: HDJulie

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
The Apple orders won't go to Shipped status until at least Wednesday even once you can see it on UPS
now you're really taking the fun out of this thread LOL

But seriously, by this time we can only assume that AWs are shipped from some US locations/warehouses, and typically those are overnight, so typically don't get shipped til the day before delivery, so yes, most likely we will see "label created" status on Wed, actual shipping on Thu and Friday, depending on the time of delivery, we'll all be happy ;).

Now the big question: shall we ask the mods to lock this thread tile Wednesday until we have something to post? :rolleyes:
just kidding, hope those who also ordered a new iPhone have more fun in that other thread

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.