Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the Apple Watch (2023)?

• Total voters

Lola Colonna

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2015
Netherlands: Ordered the S9 Starlight with Clay Sportsband right after launch, and order has been on preparing to ship for a couple of days now. Credit card has pending charge for a while now. Expected delivery Friday the 22nd.

Last edited:

bmblbee__

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2020
Still processing… ordered late afternoon, on 9/15. Still says it’ll be delivered Friday, but I’m getting kinda nervous lol! Especially, since I’ve stalked my 15PM from China to Louisville!😩

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
Still processing… ordered late afternoon, on 9/15. Still says it’ll be delivered Friday, but I’m getting kinda nervous lol! Especially, since I’ve stalked my 15PM from China to Louisville!😩
AW is not coming from China so relax.

AW is already in country at a local Apple warehouse.

They will ship out by Thursday for Friday delivery.

esc2476

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2020
I’m in the same boat. Or plane, as it is :)

Reactions: bmblbee__

Sheranne

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2020
My watch order from Apple shows that is will be express delivery. Does anyone know if that means anything in particular, like a morning delivery? I'm trying to plan my Friday schedule.

The last time I did this, it was for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, and it came from Fed Ex late in the day, but that was from AT&T and not Apple.

PlainEnvelopes

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2018
My watch order from Apple shows that is will be express delivery. Does anyone know if that means anything in particular, like a morning delivery? I'm trying to plan my Friday schedule.

The last time I did this, it was for the iPhone 13 Pro Max, and it came from Fed Ex late in the day, but that was from AT&T and not Apple.
Every day of delivery I have had shows up around the time UPS typically delivers to your home. Mine typically arrives around 2:00pm. I even have coral being delivered Friday but that is shipped overnight so it will arrived at 10:30am and i will still need to wait for my phone.

jtptus

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2020

I will focus on the promised day of delivery which for me is Friday. Time of delivery is less clear. My residence is waaay out at the end of a UPS route so I do not expect morning deliveries usually but YRMV. I think Apple uses the term ’express delivery‘ but beyond the USPS, no other carriers use that particular term. I think Inigo Montoya may have to schedule a heart-to-heart with Apple about what they think express delivery means. Also, for an extra fee of course UPS can deliver your item to another safe location (in my case the local UPS store) where they hold it. I have never had an issue with this.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
So we can guess that in your case it isn't coming from China, but local distribution.
yeah when it arrives I will see if I can use the serial number to find out it's final manufacture date. That might give us an idea if it made it's maiden voyage in the distant past.

84 Years.gif

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
are you sure?
are you really sure?
are you really really sure?
are you really really really sure?
😂🤣😅:eek:
Well if it hasn't shipped yet, it must be in country.

Since east coast & mountain time zones have UPS tracking, still waiting for west coast updates.

Maybe tomorrow ???

Reactions: jz0309

dustyblueheron

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Minnesota

Since east coast & mountain time zones have UPS tracking, still waiting for west coast updates.

Maybe tomorrow ???
Not sure it's really based on region. Nothing beyond "preparing" for me in Minn yet. It will happen when the time is right.

Reactions: jz0309

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal

Maybe tomorrow ???
Yea, I expect the Apple site to say shipped, and the UPS (or fedex?) to say “label created”, pickup on Thursday, delivery Friday…

Reactions: dustyblueheron
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.