Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fridayxiii

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
I'd be willing to actively participate in an accountability thread. I'm single and not many of my friends workout, so Motivation and Accountability are tough for me too.

I also understand the challenge in find the right time to workout. I wanted to do after work, but some days I was mentally beat and told myself I didn't have the energy. But since I work from home each day, I'm going to push myself to get my 30 minutes in on lunch, and hopefully once I have more energy, see results, and enjoy the rush of the natural momentum motivation, I wanna start resistance training after work.

I took advantage of some free time earlier & got my 30 minutes in.
tempImage5kxpga.jpg

And a shameless plug for my new favorite face/band combo: California Rainbow and Nike Pride sport band ?
tempImagec46YDo.jpg

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Yes I can see the thought process. Its just stay in the warm cosy bed with the lovely Mrs AFB or go out to the cold garage to use the cross trainer. My 6:30 brain isn't always as good at making the right decision!
Your snuggling with Mrs AFB is real time results. I can see how she wins most times over the cold garage where you are working on unseen future results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apple fanboy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.