Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
a new Scan at 11:07 !

Tracking Details | UPS 2019-09-20 11-13-01.png

Tracking Details | UPS 2019-09-20 11-14-03.png

Murtz316

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2019
ÜT: 43.645748,-79.381239
Hi all

I have the same issue:

An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery.

I called UPS. They said that even though my package is in Concord Ontario (I am in Toronto), I have to wait for next scan to determine things. Despite it showing as an exception on my delivery planner page on UPS, the tracking still says it will arrive today.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
It's still morning there and they're holding your cargo at a secure facility until Monday? lol lawwwwd this is some crap service...

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Hi all

I have the same issue:

An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery.

I called UPS. They said that even though my package is in Concord Ontario (I am in Toronto), I have to wait for next scan to determine things. Despite it showing as an exception on my delivery planner page on UPS, the tracking still says it will arrive today.

But mine shows delivery 8:30 to 12:30 and destination scan. So who knows. Maybe Apple should use drones and forget UPS!;)

habs0nut

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
I called UPS to ask about the conflicting notifications. I was told there was a power failure at the sorting centre in Concord which is what triggered the emergency alert/notice. The agent said that my phone was still scheduled to be delivered today.

markol

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2014
Just got a delivery email!!!!!

For anyone interested, it came to downtown Toronto.
Originally got a 4:00am severe weather exception but also got a destination scan at around 7:30am this morning.

Reactions: john991

mppn

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2016
Montreal, QC, Canada
I called UPS to ask about the conflicting notifications. I was told there was a power failure at the sorting centre in Concord which is what triggered the emergency alert/notice. The agent said that my phone was still scheduled to be delivered today.

and where it’s supposed to be delivered?

frostiex

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
Calgary
SOOOOOOOO CLOSE, I work only 5 mins from the airport and UPS.
......Apple tracking says "out for delivery" but UPS says:

We currently have the package. The receiver requested clearance by a non-UPS broker. / As requested, the package was transferred to a Free Trade Zone or a non-UPS broker.

tachnyrus

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
UPS says rescheduled for Monday delivery.

Emergency situation message at 6:00am
Arrival at Concord 8:21am
Destination Scan at Concord 8:51am
No updates since.

Any hope of receiving today? I've never had good experience with the joke of a distribution center at Concord.

tachnyrus

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
Mine still says 8:30 to 12:30. Although it’s getting closer to 12:30 we maybe out of luck today. I’m in the GTA.

you would think UPS would have some sort of power generator? What a bunch of ...

One year UPS "lost" my phone (probably means someone in the chain stole it) and called it "further processing" for a week. That Concord center is just a joke. Poster child for apathetic incompetence.

mppn

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2016
Montreal, QC, Canada
Just called UPS. they told me the watch took 4 days to pass customs. I call this BS but I guess I will have to file a complaint about how this was handled overall. I don’t know how they can **** up this thing every single time. Its as if they are surprised by the quantity they have to process.

Pretty sure they wait till they have emptied all toilet paper before buying some more, with the ass still dirty, haha I like this image. Brown company.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
What number you guys using to call UPS? I just called some International number and the wait time was 32 minutes... FOOK DAT

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.