Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lannoc

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
Anyone got tracking in UPS My Choice? Guys is US are getting it but nothing shows up for me. Last time mine wad same as the US customers and was able to track.
I haven’t seen anything on UPS yet. Can you confirm how to get info? Is it by phone number?

markol

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2014
Yeah haven't been able to track anything on UPS either. Even my silicone case which shipped on Friday and got a tracking number still can't be tracked on the UPS site...

KrisYYC

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017
Anybody with in store pickup for 9/20 showing "shipping to store" yet? My case shows it but the phone still shows "processing"

Wackery

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2015
I’m doing in store pick up for the first time ever, first day order, picking up on the 20th

Shaarujon567

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
Toronto Ontario Canada
I’m doing in store pick up for the first time ever, first day order, picking up on the 20th

It’ll be a good experience, the store staff are all cheerful and will make you feel so welcome, enjoy the pick up
[doublepost=1568688457][/doublepost]
Anybody with in store pickup for 9/20 showing "shipping to store" yet? My case shows it but the phone still shows "processing"

For iPhones in store they usually don’t say shipping to store anymore so on Thursday night you’ll get ready for pick up status instead, of your order was individual it’ll show status but since iPhones go in bulk they do not update till a day before release

Shaarujon567

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
Toronto Ontario Canada
did you use your phone number as the reference number? Did you have to add +1 to it? Not showing up for me unfortunately
Unfortunately no the reference didn’t work with my Phone number, I tried +1 and the regular cell but didn’t work it just showed up today submitted to ups by Apple at 7:24Pm

Soulsearcher91

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2014
Am I the only one who's order is "still processing" or who has an arrival date of between Sept 27 and Oct 2? I ordered like probably 4.5 hours after the initial 5am PST (6am MST for me in Calgary) launch. I ordered the 256GB Midnight Green. Seems like mostly everyone else is set to receive their phone on schedule -- not fair!

Shaarujon567

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
Toronto Ontario Canada
Am I the only one who's order is "still processing" or who has an arrival date of between Sept 27 and Oct 2? I ordered like probably 4.5 hours after the initial 5am PST (6am MST for me in Calgary) launch. I ordered the 256GB Midnight Green. Seems like mostly everyone else is set to receive their phone on schedule -- not fair!
Rumour has it that the midnight green variant had some production issues hence why your date is behind, the other colours have better dates for sure than midnight green but I am positive Apple will get it done as fast as possible, you’ll love the midnight green just gotta hang in a bit longer

Soulsearcher91

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2014
Rumour has it that the midnight green variant had some production issues hence why your date is behind, the other colours have better dates for sure than midnight green but I am positive Apple will get it done as fast as possible, you’ll love the midnight green just gotta hang in a bit longer

Huh, interesting. Where did you hear that? And yeah, that's true I know I will absolutely love it but haha..I almost canceled my order this morning actually. The cost of the sucker really has me stuck between excitement and guilt! I am coming from the 6 though...

KrisYYC

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017

I'm in Calgary also, I have a 9/20 pickup for a midnight green 256GB and mine still shows "processing". I ordered mine right at 6:00am. I noticed that the 9/20 pickup/delivery date for the midnight green models were unavailable within a couple of hours after pre-orders went live.

Soulsearcher91

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2014
I'm in Calgary also, I have a 9/20 pickup for a midnight green 256GB and mine still shows "processing". I ordered mine right at 6:00am. I noticed that the 9/20 pickup/delivery date for the midnight green models were unavailable within a couple of hours after pre-orders went live.

Right on, nice that you were able to secure one for order day. I wasn't prepared to wake up early, in all honestly I was still really on the fence the night before. lol, I actually was disappointed and not overly impressed with the Keynote 2019 unveil. It just so happened that I really needed to upgrade.

SirLagalot

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi guys, can anyone please confirm whether iphone orders for Canada are routed through the US or whether the shipments are flown directly to Canada? people on the US thread are reporting UPS delays due to some documents that UPS has submitted to a government agency and are awaiting the response. Was wondering whether that delay is transferable to orders for Canada IF these orders are in fact routed through US? anyone know?

Reactions: obargy

KrisYYC

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017
Right on, nice that you were able to secure one for order day. I wasn't prepared to wake up early, in all honestly I was still really on the fence the night before. lol, I actually was disappointed and not overly impressed with the Keynote 2019 unveil. It just so happened that I really needed to upgrade.

I wasn't even considering upgrading until I saw the camera upgrade and video capabilities in the keynote. I was surprised by that.

SirLagalot

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
Hi guys, can anyone please confirm whether iphone orders for Canada are routed through the US or whether the shipments are flown directly to Canada? people on the US thread are reporting UPS delays due to some documents that UPS has submitted to a government agency and are awaiting the response. Was wondering whether that delay is transferable to orders for Canada IF these orders are in fact routed through US? anyone know?

anyone?

markol

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2014
My tracking just showed up through reference number using my phone number. Looks like it’s coming UPS Ground service from the US. No other details yet though.

Lannoc

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
Every iPhone I’ve pre ordered has gone the same route as the US ones. China, (sometimes a layover in South Korea), Alaska, Kentucky, Ontario (for me its Hamilton).

Lannoc

macrumors regular
May 30, 2011
My tracking just showed up through reference number using my phone number. Looks like it’s coming UPS Ground service from the US. No other details yet though.
Glad to hear there is some movement. I’ve been “preparing to ship” since the weekend with a Sept 20 delivery date. Can’t find anything on UPS however

SirLagalot

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2012
Glad to hear there is some movement. I’ve been “preparing to ship” since the weekend with a Sept 20 delivery date. Can’t find anything on UPS however

in the same boat. 20th sep delivery and preparing to ship since forever

Pepe4life

Suspended
Nov 15, 2018
Tracking number populated on my ups my choice account, apple still shows preparing for shipment

markol

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2014

Nvm false alarm.... it turns out the tracking is actually for the silicone case I bought.. still nothing for the iPhone unfortunately

markol

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2014
It just showed up in my UPS My Choice for the iPhone. Coming from Mount Juliet, Tennessee.

Shaarujon567

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
Toronto Ontario Canada
Huh, interesting. Where did you hear that? And yeah, that's true I know I will absolutely love it but haha..I almost canceled my order this morning actually. The cost of the sucker really has me stuck between excitement and guilt! I am coming from the 6 though...

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cne...pro-is-proving-popular-apple-analyst-reports/

I’ve attached the article for you, and haha I know what you mean price is steep but I do feel it’ll be a huge upgrade from the 6 I recommend not cancelling and getting the phone trying it out if you don’t like it remember you have 14 days to return with no questions asked
[doublepost=1568727909][/doublepost]

Does come from the states yes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.